Biden: Okay kids, Back in the Hole!

Perfect answer.

Personally I liked the innovative remain in Mexico asylum application process revision.

1 Like

LOL…legal is good.

It’s actually not innovative. It’s law.

1 Like

You guys really need to stop lumping CA in with Mexico.

Nope…Trump did and had them made in china.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Let me guess. No pictures.

Allan

Biden executive action negated the remain in Mexico policy.

Now if you declare asylum you are no longer forced to Mexico.

Allan

They were in Mexico.

And now they are in the United States. :grinning:

Good deal all around.

Allan

You really don’t know anything about this.

What was trumps remain in Mexico policy?

And how does that differ from Biden’s policy?

Then FYI

“On January 25, 2019, the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced the implementation of the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP), also known as the “Remain in Mexico” program. The policy allows US border officers to return non-Mexican asylum seekers to dangerous locations in Mexico as their claims are adjudicated in US immigration courts, nearly all without the benefit of legal assistance. As of November 2019, over 56,000 asylum seekers, including 16,000 children (about 500 of whom were under 12 months old), have been sent back to wait in Mexico”

Now FYI

“The Trump administration’s controversial “remain in Mexico” policy requiring asylum-seekers trying to enter the U.S. from the southern border to wait in Mexico for American court hearings will be suspended.

The program has led to roughly 60,000 migrants getting sent back across the border since MPP was first implemented in January 2019. Tens of thousands of people are still stuck in Mexico, awaiting their court hearings, and living in unsanitary and potentially dangerous situations. The policy has placed enormous strain on Mexico, even more so during the COVID-19 pandemic“

See I know exactly what is going on.

Then: remain in Mexico

Now: remain in United States.

Allan

So just replace “Mexico” with “the United States” and you see the “improvement” made by Biden.

1 Like

Read the law.

1 Like

I showed you mine.

Let’s see your explanation of the remain in Mexico policy.

Allan

Read the law.

Obviously I want you to tell me the law.

And more obviously you won’t.

Good night.

Allan

Bad policy, reversed by the election of biden.

Allan

Just going through little bit of history right here on this forum to see what libs were saying.

Trip down memory lane.

I see few others threads but you’ll get the picture.

3 Likes

STOP RESISTING!

210308160143-children-border-patrol-210225-large-tease

2 Likes

We are getting a good idea how the current administration is handling the situation. Not good, this in the past would have been a political disaster whether the democrats through the years brought in enough to cover the votes in the midterms will have to see.

2 Likes