This is your America as it stands

Let’s see… now we are going to hold family’s forever…in theory.
Trump is the chosen one…so false idols should be a thing now right?
Jews are disloyal because they dont like him…smart play.
The economy is great but needs a stimulus because he doesnt know ■■■■ about running a business.

We should be proud! Proud Americans who picked a real ■■■■■■■ winner for a president.

This is off the nytimes front page…I know I know…liberal rages blah blah…

4 Likes

NYTimes know how to play what remaining of their hardcore loyalist.

2 Likes

Proud? Not even close but Maybe the Proud Boys are

More and more people are rejecting the rage bait. Start building that ark for the 2020 flood of tears coming.

What was it two weeks ago it was mass shootings, the squad and the debate if it was racism or not. Trump using his power against political “enemies”( lol remember those threads? )

Oh and let’s not forget that if we dont vote for this pile of ■■■■ the economy is gonna crash.

But if it does crash he wont be here to take blame…

NYT wastes a lot of effort when the only article they need is to talk about how Trump is cool. He’s cool today, he will be cool tomorrow. He will be cool forever. They should write about that it never gets old.

What color is the sky in your reality?

Reports $709 Million in Digital Revenue for 2018. The New York Times Company generated more than $709 million in digital revenue last year, growing at a pace that suggests it will meet its stated goal of $800 million in digital sales by the end of 2020.

What did the NYT tell you?

Given a few more centuries, they may actually become self aware.

well you know, lets try to deflect and hijack this thread as opposed to discussing the topics

Naw…that would mean they first have to accept how wrong they were.

Self reflecting isn’t in em. :wink:

1 Like

Try refuting the assertion if you can. We both know you won’t

2 Likes

when was the last time period america was great that we need to go back to it?

Your answers…are slogans. That’s about right. Brawndo’s got what plants crave.

9 Likes

They have to first stop swallowing those homeopathic pink pills with Bach flower

1 Like

How is the economy great if we need a stimulus…sounds like if you need a stimulus it’s not doing that great. Like if I need a stimulant to get through the day my sleep is obviously a problem. I can’t go to the doctor and say I get great sleep but could you give me something to get through the day I can’t stay awake.

Trump. He’s not the right pill for what ails us.

:heart:

2 Likes

Funny how the right was saying that NYSlime would be pushing the three R’s.

So OP comes along and does just that.

Have to give em credit for such loyalty. I admire that.

Reality, a place TrumpFlakes no nothing about

Rambling rabbits rest reassuringly recreating reality.

2 Likes

Considering in first quarter in 2007 they made almost twice as much.

In 2000 they had 2 and half times more readers then today across all platforms.