Biden: Okay kids, Back in the Hole!

Why? What were libs thinking when they open this can of worms?

Votes.

2 Likes

Heck, they are out crowing about it and seem to be proud as punch.

Very telling.

Too late dumbass

Oh no! You need to go look at the mess you made. And make sure children aren’t being locked in cages.

3 Likes

Way too late.

This will cost D a lot of seats in 2022.

No amount of shadow collusion can save them from the fallout of this.

Pictures have been censured.

I think we will see some clandestine photos soon.

That is what I am waiting for. Proof.

Lacking so far.

Allan

Censored is proof.

No censoring is not enough proof.

I want to see real honest pictures.

Guess I will be waiting a long time for them.

Allan

The wait won’t be long.

There is woke points to be made.

I see people patiently waiting on line to file asylum paperwork at a point of entry. That’s not open borders.

Nice and orderly.

Allan

When you stand in line for guaranteed entry it most certainly is.

The Dimbulbcrats create chaos as a means of distraction. Just look at the chaos and confusion mail in balloting created last November!

He fully knows. That post was just pure trolling.

You can’t see the border from New Jersey.

2 Likes

I think President Biden should show his support and conviction by having every single migrant relocated to the state of Delaware.

A you broke it…You bought it …solution.

Speaker Pelosi isn’t offering to house any migrants and holds Sleepy Joe harmless.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) admitted Wednesday there is a crisis at the southwest border, but exonerated President Joe Biden from any and all blame due to his short tenure of office.

“The president has been in office not quite two months,” Pelosi said during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“They are addressing it and it will improve,” she said confidently, without offering any evidence to support her claim. She continued “we are all impatient” when it comes to unaccompanied children at the border.

“As far as the children are concerned, you can imagine me as a mother of five every minute that a parent is separated from a child to me is a crisis,” Pelosi said. “So we want this to move along expeditiously.”

Looks to me like the rhetoric of Biden and D leaders has created a tsunami of migration that will cripple support systems while Covid Pandemic continues.

Idiots…one and all…after Trump had restored a sense of order to the border.

1 Like

I saw it on tv.

Allan

Hey now, grew up and lived most of my life in Delaware. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Nice and orderly waiting in queue.

Allan