Biden Announces Re-election Bid

is that what they want you to call it these days?

Yep and that’s exactly what it is

It’s a dream that she is going anywhere near anything

This is Hillary is going to jump into it in 2020 type of silly

what did they have you calling it when, say, the D party conspired to keep Bernie from winning the primary, as we saw in the emails thanks to an actual journalist?

2 Likes

Cheers! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Are you seriously under the impression Brandon is calling the shots?

Your own thread no less

Nice try though.

Seems like a trend.

I am under the impression that Mrs Obama isn’t going anywhere near the 24 race. Everything else about the Obamas being behind the Biden government is similarly silly.

How many in Biden’s cabinet were in Obama’s?

You mean when Biden was vice president and worked with the same people. Three out of 15. Ooooh Obama.

If Obama was running this government we would be doing as well as we did during Obama’s second term…… during the longest growth this country experienced in nearly a century

It’s silly nonsense.

I should have included his entire staff.

About three-quarters of his top 100 aides previously worked in President Barack Obama’s administration, according to a new analysis that also shows a majority of key staff are women and nearly 40% are non-white or Hispanic.

This is 2024 and this article is from 2021 so some may be gone and some more may have been added?

I wish it were Obama’s third term. Bring on the Obama second term economy.

I didn’t much care for him as POTUS but…he was better than Bush…or should I say…Cheney?

3 Likes

not sure what you think you pointed out here.

but you didnt

1 Like

The trend of dreams that never come to fruition

Yet they persist. Over and over again

So … you don’t feel like she will accept the nomination if offered. Interesting. :thinking:

If It’s not Obama who is not pulling Biden’s strings, who is? Clearly, he is not functioning on his own.

Your assurance is empty. Which makes it silly nonsense.

And you forget to mention that Obama took office at the bottom of the '08 recession. There was nowhere to go but up. And the growth only occurred in the first six years. During his last two years, it was flat. And Buden’s (Obama term three) performance has managed to stall out the growth achieved under Trump just like what happened in '15 and '16.

Here’s where you pipe up with “But Covid!” :wink:

1 Like

He is … We’re almost back to where it was in 2015. :wink:

She will be not be offered anything. Whether i feel or opine on the subject of some fantasy your general media sources dreamt up is irrelevant.