Alabama church had a revival meeting last week. now they almost all have covid-19

So why CDC didn’t have system in place already to ramp up production in case of emergency?

Hey…I agree. But our government lied.

Their is old saying in my line of business. Once you break customer trust you will never get it back. And that’s precisely what happen here.

2 Likes

Can you include your source?

2 Likes

Biden’s quote doesn’t really call Trump Xenophobic.

And FWIW, I was all for the travel ban and thought it should include other countries as well.

No.

1 Like

I believe that they do, but no one gave the order.

But are we sure the CDC is in charge of th national stockpile?

The POTUS has to evoke the national production act.

I don’t think that’s true.

Where dod you hear that?

1 Like

I actually agree with this. Although I do believe that pastor deserves a good dope slap.

2 Likes

And Trump did.

But business had to step up and offer to make em.

They should had them on retainer or something.

Hey look…we were all told that this day will come, you knew it and so has everyone one this forum knew it. That was reason why CDC was created in first place was it not?

Yes, he did. You can claim it wasn’t over the China travel ban.

I didn’t hear it. I was taught it and used it.

Gave what order?

There are no “stockpiles” for the gen pop.

He did.

Or if it was outside.

1 Like

I would still distance.

1 Like

So, are you calling for Andrew Cuomo to be charged with criminal negligence For forcing elderly homes to take in COVID patients after Trump provided him with other facilities where they could be isolated?

1 Like

Of course.

I was doing that before 2020.

Lacking in details…strong in fear.

I am letting my hair grow out so I can disguise myself as a lib after the election if need be. I will be the one with the sporty man bun on top.

:mask:

I would have no problem with that.

The President acted way too late.

His time to act was the same time he was downplaying the pandemic and doing basically nothing to prepare

1 Like

Doesn’t matter when you are lied to…trust is broken.

from the link…

First, many health experts, including the surgeon general of the United States, told the public simultaneously that masks weren’t necessary for protecting the general public and that health care workers needed the dwindling supply. This contradiction confuses an ordinary listener. How do these masks magically protect the wearers only and only if they work in a particular field?

Second, there were attempts to bolster the first message, that ordinary people didn’t need masks, by telling people that masks, especially medical-grade respirator masks (such as the N95 masks), needed proper fitting and that ordinary people without such fitting wouldn’t benefit. This message was also deeply counterproductive. Many people also wash their hands wrong, but we don’t respond to that by telling them not to bother.

:mask:

Just as true now.

1 Like