Alabama church had a revival meeting last week. now they almost all have covid-19

Notice no mention of Fauci. Brooklyn.

1 Like

Oh come on…Nancy was out there walking in China town and New York governor was trashing Trump.

Self aware wolf.

1 Like

Irony.

It will be interesting to see how many, if any of them, were following distance and mask guidelines.

Yes they were.

They did poorly also.

None of that excuses the President’s deep deep failure.

According to this, trump still hasn’t invoked the National Production act.

And once it’s invoked, private corps don’t have a choice - they don’t have to decide to step up. They HAVE to step up.

Re: your last point. I don’t disagree - I’m just asking who specifically is in charge of the stockpile.

1 Like

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/memorandum-order-defense-production-act-regarding-3m-company/

April 2, 2020

There is no “stockpile” for the gen pop.

Unless it breaks them in two. They have to try or go out of business.

Thanks.

Read y article more closely. They are saying he has not ordered production since may.

1 Like

Good for them. They’ll all have antibodies now.

What do you mean “ordered production”?

no problem with that either

Or they’ll die. Or have complications for the rest of their lives. Or they’ll spread it to an at risk loved one and they die. Or they’ll spread it to a person who is asymptomatic and then THEY spread it to an at-risk person … and then they die.

1 Like

If they have other health complications and are old, maybe.

It’s all in the thread, that’s why I did it.

Please direct us to the post you made criticizing Cuomo and calling for his arrest.

Thanks!

Or they will get hit by a bus on their way home from the clinic.

I’ll wait with you.

1 Like

Good for them?