Alabama church had a revival meeting last week. now they almost all have covid-19

Then why didn’t CDC have hundreds of millions or more mask stock piled for such event? It wasn’t like this wasn’t going to happen. That was suppose to be their job…prepare for pandemic.

Some probably were and others not. It would be am assumption, much like what you posted above.

You feel you are more sciency than I am?

The mistake was that CDC wasn’t prepared.

:rofl: It destroys your post.

This story shows the error of your post. The person who infected the church displayed no symptoms

It would take a facility the size of Utah with absolute climate control to store them.

Not at all.

The reason that guidance was given is because we didn’t have enough PPE.

Had we been proavice in Jan and Feb maybe we would have had enough PPE and everyone would have been masked in march when the ■■■■ hit the fan.

Couldn’t tell ya…don’t know you well enough. But in general imo Conservatives seem to he anti science etc…Just listen to the CEC, they seem to like to mock the educated.

Correct.

Well - is the CDC in charge of the stockpile? I’m not sure about that.

Yes, they failed in that regard.That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t strive to wear masks

No, that’s just not true.

We didn’t know virus carriers could be asymptomatic?

We should have…or had, encourage the people to have em in their survival gear.

That was their job…to be prepared for such event.

Sure it is. It’s not 350 million masks. It’s 350 x days to resupply. And they have a shelf life I’m sure.

Oh yeah, X5.

One strategy to mitigate the contact transfer of pathogens from the FFR to the wearer during reuse is to issue five respirators to each healthcare worker who may care for patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/decontamination-reuse-respirators.html

You said if you’re not sick then you don’t need to wear a mask. This story shows that is simply not true. These churchgoers got it from someone who was not “sick”

Yeah…says those people that accused Trump of xenophobia.

I didn’t. Fauci did.

We agree that if you aren’t symptomatic and can social distance you don’t need it.

Do you know where 6’ came from?

Convert those data storage that they use to spy on Americans over to medical storage. :wink:

1 Like

You need to include your source in the same post please. If it is from one of the links above, just mention it.

The 6’ came from average arm span of males plus 6" buffer. Easy for the average person to measure in the field. Each of you hold up an arm, if fingers touch, you’re too close.