Alabama church had a revival meeting last week. now they almost all have covid-19

So, are you calling for Andrew Cuomo to be charged with criminal negligence For forcing elderly homes to take in COVID patients after Trump provided him with other facilities where they could be isolated?

1 Like

Of course.

I was doing that before 2020.

Lacking in details…strong in fear.

I am letting my hair grow out so I can disguise myself as a lib after the election if need be. I will be the one with the sporty man bun on top.

:mask:

I would have no problem with that.

The President acted way too late.

His time to act was the same time he was downplaying the pandemic and doing basically nothing to prepare

1 Like

Doesn’t matter when you are lied to…trust is broken.

from the link…

First, many health experts, including the surgeon general of the United States, told the public simultaneously that masks weren’t necessary for protecting the general public and that health care workers needed the dwindling supply. This contradiction confuses an ordinary listener. How do these masks magically protect the wearers only and only if they work in a particular field?

Second, there were attempts to bolster the first message, that ordinary people didn’t need masks, by telling people that masks, especially medical-grade respirator masks (such as the N95 masks), needed proper fitting and that ordinary people without such fitting wouldn’t benefit. This message was also deeply counterproductive. Many people also wash their hands wrong, but we don’t respond to that by telling them not to bother.

:mask:

Just as true now.

1 Like

Notice no mention of Fauci. Brooklyn.

1 Like

Oh come on…Nancy was out there walking in China town and New York governor was trashing Trump.

Self aware wolf.

1 Like

Irony.

It will be interesting to see how many, if any of them, were following distance and mask guidelines.

Yes they were.

They did poorly also.

None of that excuses the President’s deep deep failure.

According to this, trump still hasn’t invoked the National Production act.

And once it’s invoked, private corps don’t have a choice - they don’t have to decide to step up. They HAVE to step up.

Re: your last point. I don’t disagree - I’m just asking who specifically is in charge of the stockpile.

1 Like

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/memorandum-order-defense-production-act-regarding-3m-company/

April 2, 2020

There is no “stockpile” for the gen pop.

Unless it breaks them in two. They have to try or go out of business.

Thanks.

Read y article more closely. They are saying he has not ordered production since may.

1 Like

Good for them. They’ll all have antibodies now.

What do you mean “ordered production”?

no problem with that either

Or they’ll die. Or have complications for the rest of their lives. Or they’ll spread it to an at risk loved one and they die. Or they’ll spread it to a person who is asymptomatic and then THEY spread it to an at-risk person … and then they die.

1 Like