A return to normalcy and decency

Are you under the impression we accomplish much of anything by talking about politics here?

1 Like

No, of course not. But that’s a nonsequitor.

That still counts. I wish more people would do just that.

And tbh, I don’t think he was even offended in the first place.

Biden is fine.

He’ll be around bugging cons for 3 more years.

Sure hope so.
‘22 and ‘24 will be free entertainment

that wasnt in reference to what you want the media to make everyone think it meant

but when trump doesn’t say enough mean things just make it up

Yeah, liberals never parse an apology….

2 Likes

He kind of proved himself to be, so yes.

1 Like

And what does that say about Democrats?

1 Like

I dunno. What do the last 5 or so years say about Republicans?

I have been following this conversation, but I am puzzled … exactly what is the grift and who is he pulling it on?

Y’all are so certain you know what the rest of the world is thinking. It’s funny.

Biden pledged a return to civility. He promised to fire people in his administration who disrespected others.

This month alone he has called two fox reporters various versions of stupid I clouding his stupid SOB comment to Doocy…prior to that he gave a speech in which he told Americans who did not disagree with him on his voting rights ■■■■■■■■ bill that they were bull Connor or Jefferson davis or George Wallace. The man who pledged unity and the restoration of the soul of the country called half the country again racists.

Doocy is fine, Jackie Heinrich is fine, we are all fine…most of us dont care what clueless says other than to point out his lies and hypocrisy…

Based on his own words a year ago should he not fire himself?

1 Like

Sounds more like him realizing (or being advised) that it’s stupid to piss off someone who buys ink (metaphorically speaking) by the barrel. :wink:

Maybe he meant to say “dafty.” :wink:

1 Like

Then you picked an argument with yourself.

Of course, that’s the only way you can win, so I guess it all makes sense. :wink:

2 Likes

exactly. thank you!

they resort to that nonsense when they flail

1 Like

The American people who took Biden at his word when he said he would restore decency to politics.

1 Like

You tell me. It’s your story.

:rofl:

“The American people”

Which half - the half that just watched the opposition drive the Presidency to levels of indecency never seen before - or the half that actively encouraged it?

all 81 million of them

… < busts out laughing>

i know i know. hard to believe they think people believe it

I think the gift they are referring to is Joe Biden and the midterm gift.