A return to normalcy and decency

I thought when they said that they meant before 2016. Keeping it classy

Screenshot 2022-01-24 185609

The YouTube is up but obviously has language won’t post it.

2 Likes

The most alert and coherent he’s ever been.

If he would have said ass then he’d be in real trouble

1 Like

Remember when being mean to the media wasn’t cool?

8 Likes

Libs all said Biden would be a unifier…you know the guy who keeps shaming the unvaxxed…

And that he would restore the soul of America…you know the guy who claims anyone who doesn’t see that election non reform nonsense libs are proposing thru the same lens he’s looking thru are racists…

I don’t know if it’s the senility…or the decades of living in the DC bubble with his family getting rich selling influence or what…

But the bumbling old clown we call Mr. President is not living in the same world the rest of us are in.

5 Likes

He’s always been a foul-mouthed bully.

6 Likes

Yep

i have fought more damn battles here for more things than any president has in twenty years, with the possible exception of Reagan’s first budget, and not gotten one damn bit of credit from the knee-jerk liberal press, and I am sick and tired of it, and you can put that in your damn article.”

William Jefferson

This must be part of the 2022 reset plan to up his approval before the midterms.

4 Likes

The man is a fraud…he lied about governing as a moderate…he never had any kind of plan to beat the virus…I guess what Peter Doocy is the next Corn Pop?

He insulted a female reporter from Fox last week, Jackie Heinrich asked a good question which clueless called stupid. Today Peter Doocy asks about the economy and clueless calls him a stupid SOB?

According to the guidelines the senile old man in chief laid out a year ago to his employees…he should fire himself.

“ President Joe Biden is pledging to restore dignity to the US government, telling his new staff members that they will have to find another line of work if he finds them treating others poorly.

“I’m not joking when I say this: If you’re ever working with me and I hear you treat another with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot,” Biden said Wednesday. “On the spot. No if, ands, or buts.”

This fraud president is an embarrassment…and the way his administration keeps ■■■■■■■ things up we’re all paying the price.

4 Likes

Meh.!

I wish J’Biden would do the “push-up challenge”. I miss that.

1 Like

It incites violence.

8 Likes

Should have taken the time and called him stupid to his face like McCain did. Ha.

they only approve of their own ■■■■■■■■

3 Likes

:person_shrugging: I thought you guys liked it when politicians “told it like it is” to the media.

we thought you guys hated that

2 Likes

About time we had someone up there who isn’t a stiff controlled by deep state.

remember when being mean to the media was cool?

2 Likes