A return to normalcy and decency

When Fox News’ Sean Hannity asked if Biden apologized, Doocy responded, “He cleared the air and I appreciate it.”

“We had a nice call,” Doocy said.

“That’s not an answer,” Hannity chuckled. “That doesn’t sound like an apology.”

“He said ‘It’s nothing personal, pal.’ And I told him that I appreciate him reaching out,” Doocy replied, adding, “Hey Sean, the world is on the brink of, like, World War III right now with all of this stuff going on. I appreciate that the president took a couple of minutes out this evening while he was still at this desk to give me a call and clear the air.”

“I don’t need anybody to apologize to me. He can call me whatever he wants as long as it gets him talking!” Doocy added. “I think that’s enough. That’s enough. So we can move on. We can now move forward. There will be years- three to seven years of opportunities to ask him about different stuff.”

well i know. the answer is “no” doocy did not reference any apology

you can “clear the air” with an apology. but clearing the air is not an apology. the difference is not “negligible” unless you need to redefine words and language (and reality) to match a narrative.

It’s like a coin is flipped to choose between “he didn’t apologize” and “he didn’t mean it”

So then, what do you think Joe might have said ?

“I’d like to clear the air , Peter - just in case there is any confusion, please be aware that I really do think you’re a stupid SOB” ?

he said “nothing personal, pal”

1 Like

sounds like two adults got on the phone and talked it out.

pretty decent.

1 Like

it sounds like damage control after making a big ass of yourself, again, for political reasons

he calls (non-news regular) people “fat” and “dog face” when they ask his highness a tough question. i’m positive he isn’t sorry in the least, apart from being heard so clearly

2 Likes

If they were both adults, there would be nothing to talk out. One adult short.

Brandon is a bully with anger issues.

4 Likes

wait… does it go like this…

:rofl: :rofl: :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl:

I think that’s right.

2 Likes

I heard he was senile.

Either he’s a crafty bully or a senile old man who can’t put two full sentences together.

Can’t be both.

Allan

the poster didnt say “crafty”

nice try

3 Likes

Hypocrisy! they say…Biden still has a long way to go before he reaches that point

Nobody said “crafty”

This is incredible that conservatives are trying to parse an apology. Maybe adults being adult is a new phenomena for them.

Maybe she was bleeding out of her… whatever.

1 Like

So it was a half assed apology.

The Biden way.

Doocy is happy with it, that’s all that matters. Doocy isn’t a snowflake.

1 Like

He didn’t apologize. Not even “my bad”.

I’m fine with it too.

Can’t wait to see what happens Friday.

As good as it ever gets from Biden.

He can turn a half ass move into a full moon.

1 Like