A return to normalcy and decency

Sounds more like him realizing (or being advised) that it’s stupid to piss off someone who buys ink (metaphorically speaking) by the barrel. :wink:

Maybe he meant to say “dafty.” :wink:

1 Like

Then you picked an argument with yourself.

Of course, that’s the only way you can win, so I guess it all makes sense. :wink:

2 Likes

exactly. thank you!

they resort to that nonsense when they flail

1 Like

The American people who took Biden at his word when he said he would restore decency to politics.

1 Like

You tell me. It’s your story.

:rofl:

“The American people”

Which half - the half that just watched the opposition drive the Presidency to levels of indecency never seen before - or the half that actively encouraged it?

all 81 million of them

… < busts out laughing>

i know i know. hard to believe they think people believe it

I think the gift they are referring to is Joe Biden and the midterm gift.

it’s the American people’s fault the president calls journalists stupid son of a bitch huh?

That doesn’t even begin to make sense.

Would you like to try again?

woops you forgot you posted this

Was I not clear? The American people who took Biden at his word when he said he would restore decency to politics care. And I did not say half. I have no idea how many naive saps believed Biden.

:rofl:

No, I didn’t.

What are you trying to say?

So… you’re outraged on behalf of a class of individuals who exists only in your mind?

just posting what you posted.

maybe you should explain what you are trying to say

I see that. I’m just not understanding what you think it shows - in other words, what’s your point?

Autocorrect strikes again. :wink:

Which part are you confused by?

that you think american people (“opposition”) drove Biden and democrats to say things like “stupid son of a bitch”

here: