A good explanation of the profound distrust of institutions, especially corporate media

Guilt by association. Celebrating diversity should include freedom to express a wide range of views.

Of course by the logic of guilt by association, anyone who appears at a protest with BLM/Antifa is guilty of any violence that may occur. They should have known better than to appear with Anarchists and Communists!

1 Like

He is not a moron. The test of your post is sheer truth

He’s kind of a moron but he’s good at being an agitator.

I will make one small change though…his father married into the Swanson fortune (then consisting of profits from the sale of Swanson to Campbells) when Tucker was nine…but his father owned property before that so Tucker still has known nothing but ease.

Again…an interesting choice for a “common guy hero”.

Yeah the reception he received in replacing bill O’reilly is not surprising. But i still don’t think he is any kind of a moron. He is a young Republican who never grew up. He is not stupid though. He capitalized perfectly on the victimhoos mentality.

I agree, but that is not how the surveillance state sees things. They seem bent on taking control of everything.

They are the new branch of government, and others are falling under their control.

1 Like

“People that don’t tell me what I want to hear are all part of the Deep State”.

“People that tell me what I want to hear are Good True Patriots”.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Journalists are far more powerful than politicians. I thought this was common knowledge

They are coming for you next, enjoy

Mockery is all the globalist have left to oppose the facts. They think they can either shame people into not speaking inconvenient truths, or enrage them with their gaslighting into extreme actions the globalist can then use to excuse their using overwhelming force to silence them.

1 Like

xactly

In their advanced flying vehicles spraying Antifa-creating chemtrails, no doubt.

1 Like

The Unite the Right Rally was explicitly a White Supremacist event.

What “fine” people attend such a thing?

By your illogic, the organizers of Antifa and BLM are Marxists, so all their events are explicitly Marxist events, and all who join them are Marxists by association.

1 Like

No.

Fine people can March along side with bad people to oppose White Supremacist Neo NAZIs.

No fine people March in common cause WITH white Supremacist Neo NAZIs.

What exquisitely Orwellian double-speak you type.

Biden has done more that just sharing a public space with neo-Nazis:

And old Slave-State Joe bragged about working with white supremacists in the past:

Nor has he ever personally denounced the endorsement of the neo-Nazi leader:

Does that make Biden a white supremacist?

1 Like

Start with this premise.

Good people do not March in common cause with White Supremacists Neo NAZIs.

Good people and peaceful people can March against their cause.

Right?

I just assume that 44 of the 46 Presidents we have had are pretty bad when it comes to personal issues around race.

Some work though that and rise above…. Others fail.

The ones who care about the removal of historical statues. Just because they do, doesn’t make them affiliated with white supremacy. You know…exactly what I told you when all of this happened.

2 Likes

Then they should have shown up for an event that wasn’t put on by Neo NAZIs to air their concerns.

Marching with Neo NAZIs is generally seen as a bad thing.