A good explanation of the profound distrust of institutions, especially corporate media

Doesn’t matter what he said, by virtue of previously on record defending them staying up. Just like telling his supporters to protest peacefully didn’t buy him any slack. And he did denounce Neo-Nazis, didn’t help him.

Yea none of those people pushing it voted​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hope it is legal to smoke that were you live.

2 Likes

I didn’t say none. You are arguing with like no one. Generally antifa are anarchists they don’t vote. Blm votes at the same rate as young people do

You should read my post again may be instead of reflexively responding to something you think i wrote

How could I be wrong then if BLM and supporters voted?

You reflexively replied to me when you knew I was correct and here you are still debating when you know you were wrong.

By the way I never mentioned antifa or anarchists, I don’t really care if they vote.

You are trying to say people who support BLM are not BLM people. What is there some secret handshake to be BLM then you become less likely to vote?

Yes, it would have been so easy if Trump had only denounced the neo-Nazis and white supremacists in direct language.

Oh wait, he did that dozens of times before and after Charlottesville. Here is the video showing that (again). Did you miss the early posting or is cognitive dissonance kicking in?

It as is if the corporate media received a command from on-high to manufacture the fine-people hoax and to protect Biden at all costs. How could that happen?

1 Like

The Unite the Right rally was an expressly white Supremacist event.

Becuase he has this crazy need to find equivalency where none exists, he called those who marched with Neo NAZIs “fine” people.

It was seriously the easiest test that any President has had to pass and he failed.

I don’t really understand this need to rehabilitate this obvious and unforced failure.

The New York Times reported otherwise:

https://www.scottadamssays.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/AAAAAA-Fine-people-NY-Times.png
(from the first link in post 113)

The context of President Trump’s remarks was that reports of peaceful protesters like these were correct.

Trump made it crystal clear than he did not include neo-Nazis or white supremacists in the fine people. The worst case is that Trump defended the first-amendment rights of people were not really there. Impeach him!

1 Like

What fine people show up to a rally that is held by white Supremacists?

Enter the Demagogue.

Of course to fix everything… of course…

If you can trust anyone its the dude who claimed he wasn’t a real journalist in court to stop from being sued.

Stand Back, and Stand Ready.

1 Like

Isn’t FOX considered “corporate media or mainstream?”

Hey baby, Fox News Programing is on another planet entirely man.
Waaayyyy out there…
Can you dig it?

I have seen pictures of these nuts. Most are not in their twenties. They voted for biden.

Yes, the news people on Fox parrot the party line from the CIA/FBI. The main news of Fox News comes from commentaries by people like Carlson and Hannity. They have tremendous ratings so Fox has so far refused to shut them down.

On the other hand, it is no accident that NSA leaks are being used to attack Carlson. His the number one enemy of the (deep) state these days.

1 Like

the biggest enemy of the deep state is a political talk show host, not let say the 200 + elected Republican to Congress.

Tucker Carlson is literally an agitating moron in a bow tie, who’s never faced an ounce of struggle in his life, as his family made a fortune selling shoe leather steaks to Americans so they could eat in front of their TVs.

You guys pick the oddest people to be your right wing common guy heroes.

1 Like

You mean Rachel Maddow, whose lawyers pioneered that defense?

1 Like

Fox news provides a valuable service to many that choose to take part in the information presented there.
Disagree, fine.
Shut them down?
Not American!
Any talk of shutting any, “News”, outlet down will create a bigger problem than some alleged benefit for doing so.
Don’t sell Opinion as News.
Don’t knowingly present fiction as fact.
What ever fine synonym one chooses to desrcibe the average Fox viewer, do it!
Fine or coarse there must always be two sides presented to arrive at the moral destination.
Again, don’t sell fiction as fact.
Dialectic is preferred.