2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

As I had previously thought, the fat lady hasn’t sung yet. @TheDoctorIsIn @LucyLou @Jezcoe @WCD9973

Yeah, it has.

Expect another one-sentence unanimous dismissal by the end of the week. The Court isn’t going to hear the case.

this one was on the docket as well…

1 Like

Changing my post because I realize it was overly mean.
You are a bit confused on what a docket is.

Think of it as a folder. It’s where you put everything about every case.

“Putting it on the docket” simply means “we got enough paperwork to start keeping things together”.

This means litterly the case was filed with the court and they have all the paperwork.

That’s it. We knew this as of this morning that this happened.

2 Likes

Go big or go home

lol. NPD is a pervasive disorder (as are all personality disorders) of grandiosity, entitlement, and lack of empathy. It is in the cluster B category of personality disorders, meaning these individuals have interpersonal difficulties and are more likely to abuse others. They employ a defense mechanism called “splitting,” or “dichotomous thinking,” due to lack of object relations and object consistency- which in turn is due to inconsistent attachment and other attachment traumas. While individuals with NPD have an air of arrogance, it masks an ashamed, fragile person underneath whom they compensate for- their grandiose self is their “false self.” Etiology of this disorder focuses mainly on severe emotional abuse and over-spoiling/smuthering (disregarding a child’s need for autonomy; which is why narcissists often see other people as extensions of themselves).

Individuals on the severe end of the spectrum often exhibit additional traits of BPD, ASPD, or both.

Case study- Elliot Roger (Santa Barbara mass shooting in 2014)

You are mistaken if you think I’m going to forgive you and your arrogant kin without a genuine apology and an effort to change. I’m sick of being degraded by the likes of you.

I adjust the post. That is my apologies. Take it or leave it. But def learn about dockets and why what you posted was just silly

1 Like

Here is the filing. Part of this is the same as in the Pennsylvania case where the unconstitutionality of Governors/Attorney Generals/Democrat packed State Supreme Court adding ways to do voting not agreed to by the legislature. Only the legislature can do that…

They are going to reject it.

Probably 9-0

What do you think that means? How do you think it will end?

I know how I think it will go.

2 Likes

How do you think this is going to go?

Yeah- remember when they asked for witnesses from the Trump Administration who would likely have said differently than the witnesses they did depose?

And Trump refused to allow them to?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

1 Like

we know how it will go because we own the supreme court… along with most state governments… especially the republican ones…

Zero Hedge is incorrect. Once a case is put on the docket it does not mean the case will be heard.

Did SCOTUS hear this case?

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20a98.html

As for what Hannity said, look at the link to the Kelly case above. Notice how the lawyers for Kelly et al had to file briefs of their arguments.

You’ve been lied to…again.

But it appears to be easy to do so.

4 Likes

Additionally, there are three types of NPD according to Gestalt therapists and those who follow Masterson’s school of thought (depending on how they get their supply): Grandiose, Closet, and Toxic/Malignant.

I wonder why all these special rules were put in place. I can’t put a finger on it. Something sorta big happen in the USA and the world in 2020. Hmmmm

Do ya know???

The only way SCOTUS has come close to saying they agree with this, again in PA’s case, was the extension of the ballot receipt deadline…and even there they didn’t make a ruling except to tell PA to segregate those ballots, which came out to around 10,000…nowhere close to impact the outcome of the election.

And here again is a case where the proposed remedy far outstrips the impact of any rules changes. SCOTUS will not invalidate millions of votes without clear proof these rules changes impacted the elections in those states.

Remedies cannot be applied that far outstrip the perceived harm.

As has been pointed out, this SCOTUS does have a leaning towards non-delegation, but they won’t use this flimsy vehicle and overturn an election to start ruling in favor of non-delegation.

These guys are not beholden to Donald Trump as he will find out more and more.

Do you enjoy being lied to?

Why are progs so upset that Trump supporters won’t surrender?

You are mistaking amusement and a little sadness for gullibility for anger.

8 Likes