2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

I wonder why all these special rules were put in place. I can’t put a finger on it. Something sorta big happen in the USA and the world in 2020. Hmmmm

Do ya know???

The only way SCOTUS has come close to saying they agree with this, again in PA’s case, was the extension of the ballot receipt deadline…and even there they didn’t make a ruling except to tell PA to segregate those ballots, which came out to around 10,000…nowhere close to impact the outcome of the election.

And here again is a case where the proposed remedy far outstrips the impact of any rules changes. SCOTUS will not invalidate millions of votes without clear proof these rules changes impacted the elections in those states.

Remedies cannot be applied that far outstrip the perceived harm.

As has been pointed out, this SCOTUS does have a leaning towards non-delegation, but they won’t use this flimsy vehicle and overturn an election to start ruling in favor of non-delegation.

These guys are not beholden to Donald Trump as he will find out more and more.

Do you enjoy being lied to?

Why are progs so upset that Trump supporters won’t surrender?

You are mistaking amusement and a little sadness for gullibility for anger.

8 Likes

No, I don’t think so.

I do.

There might be a little anger at political norms being crushed to a degree heretofore never seen, although I personally am heartened to see how well our institutions are actually holding up against the onslaught.

But having a good part of the nation actively practicing reality denial is going to be an issue going forward.

9 Likes

What trump supporters do or don’t do is of no matter.

It is what it is.

2 Likes

It’s bad for an already divided nation.

I have little to no concern that the results of the election will be overturned.

I am concerned that a large part of the population feel their candidate was cheated out of a win despite the lack of any evidence. I am concerned that a large part of the population are hoping frivolous lawsuits, state governments or the actions of the president will be successful in overturning the outcome of an election. I am concerned that people appear to favor an underhanded win over a graceful loss.

The longer this goes on, the more damage it does.

People will disagree, flip it as a weakness or insecurity on the part of “libs.” That further supports what I’ve said.

7 Likes

It’s seems like they’re entering the phase where they would gladly turn to extra constitutional means to overturn the results of a legal election they lost, frustrated that all their made up claims and bad punditry aren’t panning out.

3 Likes

It’s not that they won’t surrender. It’s that they have surrendered to the worst people in the worst way.

2 Likes

Surrender!

Never!! I’ll file another lawsuit! And you can pry these memes from my cold dead hands!

2 Likes

It’s just that this is starting to get kinda embarrassing.

I do give Trump credit. He conned his base out of north of $200M.
I did like the story of the guy who give him $2.5M and then asked for his money back when he discovered that they really didn’t have any hard evidence.

3 Likes

But he heard it on Newsthud!

1 Like

Nice work, but an example of missing the forest for the trees. Not the case example I had in mind…

1 Like

Gestalt therapists are still around?

Fritz would be proud.

How about the SCOTUS remedy is merely granting Texas what they essentially asked for in having those 4 state legislation’s each decide how their respective electoral votes will go as the Constitution permits.

Check out this article on what happened in the General Election of 1876…

https://blog.timesunion.com/frankrobinson/2020/10/12/the-disputed-presidential-election-of-1876/

Because there are a bunch of laws specifically against doing that.

It’s not 1876.

You asked me a question and I answered it.

What’s your next idotic statement?

Elenor Greenburg, Ph.D. In New York City. Trained by Masterson himself.