13 million for trumps maralago visits

Unemployment is definitely down. I’m happy when students get good jobs, but dropping classes hurts numbers. Many colleges are struggling to keep enrollment up…all connected to the current great job market.

I was pointing out that during the Obama presidency unemployment figures were not to be trusted according to some. Now they appear to have the air of infallibility akin to papal infallibility.

Yeah… when the GOP has full control of the government the President was a busy little beaver.

By like what, 1.5% since Obama left?

Our favorite “Christian” CEC pundit, Glenn “stand with US” Beck!

He would never lie.

Donny: “42%” unemployment in 2015.

Well, I am doing better economically, personally. That must mean Trump is a great President.

mueller investigation “resistance” witch hunt was deliberately stopping him and hurting the country.

Good thing mueller found nothing.

:man_shrugging: We learned from the GOP under Obama that resistance is the most patriotic goal of the opposition party. :us:

1 Like

The Mueller investigation started when the GOP controlled the entire government

Thrifty Don saving the American taxpayer from liberalism, one round of golf at a time.

Who controlled the parts of the government that started the russia hoax which led to mueller??

And you’re right. Some wobbly republicans let it get out of control (on purpose).

You said it.

The investigation into the Trump campaign that would have brought down any other President if there wasn’t a cult surrounding Donald Trump?

That was not a hoax.

I heard michael cohen went to Prague and don jr. is about to be indicted.

I did too.

The Cohen thing turned out to be false and Junior was deemed too stupid to commit a crime.

Impeach him and boot him out. Or defeat him in the election. Those are your options. Neither looks all that promising. Good luck.

Sounds like it was worth the 2 1/2 years and $40 Million Dollars then.

Maybe you can keep holding out hope for the pee pee story to be true. I remember several of you guys hoping there was video.

Gotta stay sharp. He has multiple club championships to defend.

What’s really beautiful is that all Trump supporters will support Mnuchin in his efforts to delay revealing Trump’s associated travel cost until after the election. They must support the con man in his cons.

1 Like