13 million for trumps maralago visits

I heard the Trump campaign was turning over polling data to Russian intelligence officers for key battleground states.

I never believed the pee pee tape… but fun fact about the Mueller report for those who read it… Cohen did spend time working to suppress “tapes” coming out of Russia.

Surely someone has arrested him for this.

For a hoax? No way.

Oh great, instead of the cost being covered by the palm beach yuppies, it’s passed onto all of us.

Pointing out an American that paid off his student debts decades before retirement like it’s as bad thing?

A person either has to be born rich or born yesterday to think that’s a bad thing.

Isn’t he just the bigliest?

Keep reposting more of my musings. So nice to have s devoted fan! :kissing_heart:

Impeach him and boot him out. Or defeat him in the election. Those are your options. Neither looks all that promising. Good luck.

CNN believed it.

I don’t watch CNN nor do I speak for them.

DonnieT inherited an economy at third base and the herd of independent thinkers think he hit a home run. Amirite? Moobity moo moo.

1 Like

That’s how it works. No matter where the POTUS travels there are going to be costs to the local, county, and state for security.

Why were none of you bitching about it during the last administration?

Sure but you couldn’t hear me over all the tea parties.

On a quiet night with the right wind you can still hear them…

1 Like

That 13 mil is just for Palm Beach County local government costs. Trump’s trips have cost a lot more. This article estimates 113 million.

You seem to forget many of us were here. You weren’t bitching about it.

https://twitter.com/svdate/status/1218584179627241473?s=20
News Update.

@Munimula1so we can compare and contrast, are you able to provide how many times B Obama played golf during his presidency?

Here’s another update.

Impeach him and boot him out. Or defeat him in the election. Those are your options. Neither looks all that promising. Good luck.
:cowboy_hat_face::sunglasses::us:

According to Golf Digest, President Obama played 306 rounds over eight years, averaging out to a little more than 38 rounds a year. https://www.golfdigest.com/story/weve-crunched-the-numbers-and-its-official-president-obama-played-a-lot-of-golf-while-in-office

Thanks. So 306 rounds in 8 years compared to 241 in 3 years.

1 Like

As opposed to