Are there even 52 militarily significant target in Iran? Or did the president really threaten civilian and cultural targets

Right? Or try to convert red-blooded American Christian males to some sick form of Kenyan ladyboy Islam where we all submit to Middle Eastern men while wearing mom jeans and eating fancy mustard.

But not on this POTUS’ watch! We’ll grab Iran by the ■■■■■ and eat super-sized combo meals from McDonald’s to celebrate! Trump is a man’s man! Red State America hasn’t been this excited since Putin took his shirt off! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

We just need to make sure we’re not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians.

Then why bother taking out Soleimani at all?

*bama did seem to have a grand plan of turning the middle east into his own private turkish bathhouse.

I’ll credit colbert with giving the shirtless putin thing some longevity in the heads of his sheeple. It’s deep-ingrained in their psyche.

He had it coming.

Are you right? You’re so right!

Thank God we’ve got a real hetero in the WH these days. 100% manly, 100% straight, 100% American.

Go Donald go! Stick it to every country that is no real threat to us, just to remind them we can!

1 Like

I’d be willing to send *bama, and only *bama, over there today to negotiate a new peace plan.

No preconditions.

Then why is the President threatening to do such damage?

First off, do you agree that iran is a tiny country and no serious threat to us??

Was he a threat? Or not?

That is your contention. Not mine?

Maybe the liberal left should stop trying to read this President’s mind and then determining that whatever interpretation of his intentions they drum up is some kind damnable impeachable offense.

Yes I m very sure there are 52 militarily significant targets…I m pretty sure the people around him have helped to advise him of that fact and that he’s way more informed of that fact than the dummies trying to read his mind.

3 Likes

No need to have that ladyboy do anything, we’ve got a real man leading America now! Why, he need only tweet that he might set foot in that backwater hellhole, and the Mooslims would be a-cowerin’ in fear! Our Donald is a Wonderful Donald! America is once again prosperous, powerful, and straight as an arrow!

Now if he’'ll just put a stop to the horrifying and unpresidented persecution the vast majority of Americans suffer as his adoring followers, the nation will be perfect. I’m sure he has his reasons - maybe it’s to test us and make us strong? Stay strong, fellow Donald lover! But not lover in that Kenyan ladyboy sort of way, gross! Yellow mustard and oversized business suits for the totally hetero win!

:north_korea::us::ru:

1 Like

So you don’t agree that iran is a tiny country and no serious threat to us??

Okay.

This Soleimani guy being dead is a good thing…lefties know that right.

There’s serious reporting out there that blowing that man up saved lives…if Trump knew that and hadn’t acted and something horrible had happened y’all would be crucifying him for doing nothing.

Trump’s like global climate warming cooling change to the kook fringe left…no matter what happens it’s his fault.

Perhaps we could all get a grip kids…

2 Likes

But *bama could settle the whole thing with a tickle fight between him and the ayatollah.

He could invite larry sinclair, chandoo, reggie love… They could all hang out with the ayatollah.

It’s the way they settled things in ancient Greece.

With you he is on thin ice. But heh doesn’t care. I will judge the value of his targets AFTER he strikes them. Which makes total sense.

Real men don’t rely on ladyboys for solutions! Real men rely on real men, like Donald! Isn’t it wonderful God delivered us such a real man as our POTUS?

Love you, Donald!

No I disagree.

We commit an act of war because “he had it coming?”