"You're always gonna be Mexican, You'll never be white."

I don’t know…I’ve seen a lot of ■■■■■■■■ getting outed on twitter. Not sure why she should be any different.

1 Like

Well, the reporter knows who she is.

Bill Melugin said he has identified the woman and she is a professor at schools in the LA area but he won’t publicly release her name yet because he is waiting for her to return his calls.

Also, looks like she enjoys this kind of stuff.

LASD also tells me the woman has a history of making false complaints against deputies.
I’ve learned what her name is, and she has been a professor at schools in the LA area, but at this time, I will not be identifying her because she has not returned any of my calls or emails.

1 Like

She sounds pretty racist to me

1 Like

Same thing as BLM in here, find incident, extrapolate blame onto every member of the target group. No interest in playing it.

2 Likes

Since she was never identified you don’t know what her politics are. At one point she says to the Officer;
“Your a Mexican rapist”. Gee, where have I heard that before? You sure she is a lib?

2 Likes

Looked like a fairly routine interaction to me, can’t understand why nobody wants to be a cop. Let’s spike the violent crime rate a few hundred percent and see how it plays out.

1 Like

I went to high school with a Latino guy who became a County Sheriff. After a few years on the job he told me about how the worst times (other then jail duty) was going to the daily domestic argument calls.
I didn’t understand what he was talking about until they started putting Cops on the air. And I can understand why a lot of police departments are in back of the de-fund the police movement. They would much rather have mental health professionals on staff who would respond to a lot of those calls.

Please, that equals dead mental health professionals.

1 Like

We shall see. I do believe that it will happen.

With stats like these what could go wrong?

3 Likes

What could go wrong? Hmm. Current police forces disbanded and a far left police force replacing them.

I’m curious if the statistics will be made public of how many unarmed “intervention” sociologist types get their brains splattered on the sidewalks when they’re sent to a house on a DV call. A pissed off guy that just found his woman banging the plumber and is threatening to unload his nine in both of them isn’t going to give a ■■■■ about a couple of idiots knocking on the door with their college degrees in hand.

Intersectionality is favoring him.

Cuz it gets the libs absolute virtuous attention so that the station can then charge more for advertising.

Change libs to “cons”. It works both ways.

I’m glad he was wearing a body camera. She sounds like a complete nut bag. Imagine the things she is brainwashing her child to believe.

2 Likes

True…but by FAR…the majority of the MSM is liberal.

That was terrible of her. She came out with vindictives from the onset.

Driving a nice Mercedes I am sure she can afford the ticket and a hands free dash cam.

God bless that officer for being the epitome of professional.

She has no business teaching anyone anything.

3 Likes

Why is her identity a big secret?

3 Likes

WoW, just wow! If she is a teacher she needs to be suspended. Just like the teacher that got suspended for saying masks are hurting kids.

1 Like