"You're always gonna be Mexican, You'll never be white."

This is the sick new level if disrespect law enforcement deals with everyday in America thanks to all the lying about cops the left has done.

I doubt this woman has much respect for anyone who isn’t her…does anyone know where or what she teaches? Would you want your kids in her class?

The police officer should get a medal for not giving that bitch the ass chewing she genuinely deserved.

My guess is that she’s far left. She’s a teacher. She has a healthy dislike for police officers. Either one by themselves say nothing. Combine them both, along with her approach, I’m guessing far left.

2 Likes

On the other hand she sounds more like trump condemning Mexicans as rapists and claiming a judge can’t be impartial because he is Mexican.

I don’t think you can discern her politics, nor does it matter. She’s a racist pig.

2 Likes

…cuz it goes against the establishment narrative they are attempting to perpetuate among their sheople.

Yeah I think I can. People on the right or far right have a different approach when dealing with law enforcement. She was the stereotypical liberal.

Except when they beat them with flags at the capital.

2 Likes

I agree with everything except the last line. This cop should teach classes on how not to lose your cool when a person is disrespecting you. A big part of the problem is some cops have spent careers forcing respect when none was given. Society use to condone that but that is quickly changing.

I’m not excusing anyone. All I am saying is that I can tell the difference. Not all of the time, but I think this one was pretty easy. The far right that clash with law enforcement usually spew constitutional issues when confronting police. Or just flat out go guns blazing. Just a different approach. That woman was not a Trump supporter. She was a defund the murdering police force far left maniac. It’s pretty clear.

1 Like

She’s a racist. That’s all we know and that’s all that really matters. ■■■■ her. I hope she’s fired

1 Like

Yes. She sucks and a horrible human being. All the “libs” will agree with you. So what?

1 Like

You live in NJ, right? Very hard to fire a union member without priors. But I’m guessing 30 days on appeal.

The odd thing is, I don’t think she’s racist. I actually don’t know for sure. But going by what she said doesn’t mean she is. She could just be saying what she thinks will most insult her target. She’s a despicable person at best. I applaud the officer for how he maintained his cool. And if it turns out she is a Trump supporter my opinion doesn’t change about her. I’ll just look like an idiot after everything I said. But it wouldn’t be the first time. :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

It is possible for a conservative journalist to report the news without applying a conservative bias? News reporting, not opinion, and not whatever cable news channels do…as that is mostly noise, very little news.

1 Like

You mean like those cons refusing to leave a place of business for not wearing a mask?

1 Like

The woman is a teacher. Wonder what she is teaching her students?

Look at all the liberals who lambasted Senator Tim Scott.

Biden will probably send the woman a personally autographed photo of himself for promoting liberal ideallogy

Why?

Her ID is being protected. I can’t understand why.

2 Likes

I’m sure she needs to be identified. Named and shamed. What about you?

1 Like

Yeah, that would be more far right kind of stuff. As opposed to being told what to do and immediately rolling over on their belly. It’s a pattern. You can follow it. Right wingers will call people getting an abortion murderers. Far leftists will call cops murderers. It’s not an exact science, but you can usually tell.

the woman in this story is a leftist.

The woman in an idiot.

1 Like

We should be calling her by her name.

2 Likes