"You're always gonna be Mexican, You'll never be white."

She’s one of yours libs. You must be proud. Scroll down and watch the video. It’s pretty hideous. Please comment on what you see.

“You’re a Murderer! You’re Always Gonna be a Mexican!” - Teacher Berates Latino Deputy, Launches Into Racist Tirade When He Pulls Her Over (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

1 Like

Is this one of those threads where we go back and forth posting examples of people on the opposite side doing racist things?

5 Likes

How do we know which ‘side’ this person is on??? What sides are we even talking about?

1 Like

No. I simply asked for this.

Please comment on what you see.

Would you please?

Now lets imagine it was the cop talking to her like that instead of her talking to the cop. Instead of Gateway Pundit, we are talking about NBC, CBS, CNN, Washington Post…and more fires in Portland.

3 Likes

We don’t. There is a 50/50 chance that she has a MAGA hat in her Trunk. Because there is no such thing as a liberal bigot.

C’mon man. Make people laugh with you, not at you.

3 Likes

This woman seems like an awful hang and really shouldn’t talk to police officers like that.

1 Like

And why is that?

Narrative.

1 Like

Sure. Or maybe society and the profession of law enforcement holds officers to a higher standard than your typical deranged Karen.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you are talking about?

Why are you assuming her politics?

She certainly is an ■■■■■■■ and a bigot. But I don’t know how she votes. Nor do I care.

2 Likes

Because I’m a bed person? Which you already knew.

I agree with you that this lady is no doubt a Trumpist though.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

The link is the video itself. If you choose not to see it, that is your option.
CNN is garbage, but I still check to see if they accidentally list a fact or show a video of something real.

1 Like

I’m just happy to see it got out before Dorsey had a chance to cancel it. He probably still will.

For ■■■■■■ sake. :roll_eyes:

Here:

Now you can complain about that link too.

2 Likes

I guess there’s no reason for me to do a search for you then. Sorry about your luck.
:man_shrugging:

No - I’m asking why you assume to know how they voted.

1 Like

I heard that Don Lemon is going to be all over this on his CNN show.
:laughing:

She sounds like an idiot.

2 Likes

I already answered. Check the first sentence. But we all know what the real problem is here. Right? It’s not this bigoted nut, it’s Altair. Yeah dats da ticket.

1 Like