"You're always gonna be Mexican, You'll never be white."

Is she “one of us libs” because she’s a teacher?

1 Like

Thank God there are conservative sites who will report this. If it were not for them, the world would never know what good cops have to deal with.

2 Likes

Most people know cops put up with a lot of ■■■■ .

2 Likes

Thank you. That’s pretty rare from the woke crowd. Most wokies won’t even see the story because their news sources will not show the story at all.

Which is why you have me.

:innocent:

1 Like

Really? Do you think the standard for a teacher should be a "deranged Karen’? I don’t approve of deranged teachers any more than I approve of deranged cops.

3 Likes

No. It’s because she’s a jackass.
:wink:

2 Likes

This isn’t much of a news story. It’s typical ■■■■ cops deal with on the the daily.

1 Like

In this situation, who is expected to keep their cool? What would seem more out of the ordinary, a civilian going crazy or a cop? Who is held to a higher standard in this situation?

1 Like

It’s a honest question. What else makes you think she’s a lib other than her being a teacher?

1 Like

Both people should be expected to keep their cool. The professional teacher and the professional cop. If people didn’t act like she did and worse, incidents of police violence would be almost non existent. There is nothing wrong with asking people to act civilized.
It would solve the problem of most of these police incidents.
And she should not be teaching.

4 Likes

Yeah, we know.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

I like FOX. They always seem to be having fun. Enjoyable to watch. Some great talent there. And they cover stories that the other 5 won’t touch.

What’s your favorite news source?

1 Like

She needs to be identified. Extreme bigotry such as this should not be allowed within 100 feet of any kid.

5 Likes

No. My wife teaches.

Just a gut feeling I guess. Now can we get off the topic of Altair for a while and get back to the real topic?

Do you think this “lady” should be identified so we can keep her hot headed racist ass away from kids?

She is a teacher. Is this who you would want teaching your child?

AP and NPR

The first sentence in your OP is you claiming she is liberal.

I am simply asking why you make that assumption.

1 Like

huh.

Well, then the premise of your OP isn’t very strong.

Anyway, she’s a terrible person. She should be fired.

1 Like

I should have asked for your favorite non biased sources.

NPR is great when you are really need help getting to sleep. There entertainment value is below that of the home shopping network. which is why the need the government to prop them up.
:yawning_face:

2 Likes

I agree.
My bet is that her ID will be protected. And she will too. Racial politics. But she has no business being around children.