Your FBI: Trustworthy or In Disarray for Decades?

I don’t think you were, but average or not, both have immense responsibilities to protect our rights and both have immense capacity to violate them. They aren’t all that different really.

Boy, a lot to wade through here. Perhaps someone could summarize for me:

What specific actions, related to investigations of Donald Trump, can be inferred to have been taken based on the political animosity of the actor towards Mr Trump? That’s what we’re talking about, right? That investigations were materially affected by political bias.

I’m looking for a level of reasonable inference comprable to suggesting that Mr. Trump paid hush money to improve his chances in the 2016 election.

Just as there’s a propaganda campaign to convince us that Trump is honest and trustworthy.

Only the most gullible fall for the disinformation.

See how that works?

Trump honest and trustworthy? Who the made that claim?

Propagandists.

1 Like

We were telling people that back in the late 60’s. The thing is people on Sneakys side on things only started believing it in the last year or so. If Hillary had been elected, they’d still be believing it.

1 Like

An op-ed by John Solomon? Seriously? That’s what classifies as a solid opening for you now?

2 Likes

John Solomon and his opinion are 0 for the last 100. His opinion has become less than worthless at this point. You might as well have provided an opinion piece from Jacob Wohl or Alex Jones or Jerome Corsi.

1 Like

Which facts in particular. The alleged Priestap transcript that only he has seen? The fact there were Congressmen outraged by the revelation of an affair? Because how could these specific Congressmen ever support someone who has had an affair and could be at risk of foreign compromise? Solomon is a joke. He has failed too many times to be taken seriously. If someone with credibility confirms the reporting, then we can talk.

That’s absurd. Example please.

It fits their narrative - that’s all that’s important in this case. No need to confirm the credibility of the source.

2 Likes

But she wasn’t.

Yes. The quotes speak for themselves.

That’s it? The quotes wrong?

The quotes.

Of course it does, why would I post anything else?

The source is the testimony. The conclusions are Solomon’s.

CEC.

10 charlatans

NBC

7:00 PM. Lester Holt.

He says Trump I trustworthy and honest? Huh. Who knew?

This isn’t going to gain much traction because of this.

Let’s make a big case about a person with high level security clearance being prone to blackmail because of an affair. Great idea.

1 Like