Your FBI: Trustworthy or In Disarray for Decades?

They werent corrupt when they were pinning things on black folks back in the day but now people wanna cry foul lol

His opinion is filled with the facts that support it. Note, it is that he has an opinion that is attacked. The facts are not attacked because they cannot be.

They absolutely were corrupt back then. They’ve pretty much always been corrupt.

My apologies for believing the propagandists.

That would be my surmise.

That’s why embarrassing, incriminating text message where all blacked out. Not only they didn’t do anything about it…they were knowingly covering it up. And it wqasn’t upper management that was doing it.

John Solomon really turned himself into a one trick pony in the past year. Too bad the trick is lame.

No, the FBI has not been in disarray for decades. My local office still seems well kept, good landscaping out front. They send a rep for the neighborhood meetings, sometimes bring snacks. Seems to be a regular smattering of arrested and convicted felons in the news. They’ve got a nice dog they walk around the building. I like dogs.

1 Like

John Solomon?

John ■■■■■■■ Propaganda Solomon?

You start a thread with a piece of ■■■■ opinion article from John ■■■■■■■ Solomon, and you expect us to take you seriously?

:laughing::joy:

2 Likes

It’s a fair protest when you present the guy’s gajillionth agitprop piece that he can only get ran in the website he partly owns that says the same ■■■■ everytime…“DONALD WAS FRAMED!!!”

I can’t unread the ass kissing he’s done of Devin Nunes before every new hit Solomon tries. I can’t unsee his persistent genuflecting to Trump before I click on Thehill every day. I can’t unknow his previous lies before each new word.

1 Like

Panick!..ahhhhhh chaos!

But seriously the fbi is fine…the op reminds me of hillary Clinton…

Quick, someone start an Oliver North thread, sneaky’s ready.

1 Like

They should have done the same thing to Lerner and IRS as they did to a duly elected president… But they didn’t. Proving they are completely corrupt. A wing of the dems under Obama and still is, so far. And Hillary should be locked up as any other state department employee would have been.

It’s overhyped to appeal to a certain segment who wants this sort of crap. It’s like a lot of right wing opinion making.

I don’t care how you take it.

And yet here you are.

I think you meant to say, alternative fact.

What facts are alternative? Are his quotes not accurate?

I never said it wasn’t fun.

It’ll be interesting to see if this will catch on. Having an extramarital affair now makes you a dire threat to national security. I can’t imagine Trump supporters picking this up and running with it.

Harkening back to Hansson seems more pure hype. It makes only vague allusions to reforms and monitoring without really getting into whether this has anything to do with two employees having an affair.

When I said we should hold police to a higher standard half a dozen conservatives jumped down my throat, a couple of them LEOs themselves.

I certainly hope I wasn’t one of them.

The FBI ain’t your average law dogs, are they?