You think Biden news of him being linked to taking classified documents will preclude #46 running for re-election?

I doubt rank and file dems will ever hear about it. Shows like GMA make them mushroom. Kept in the dark and fed BS. They don’t know and they don’t want to know, so that’s the only sources they have…

How many times do we have to say that classification status is irrelevant?

Trump…was…not…permitted…to…take…the…documents…he…took.

Classification…status…does…not…matter.

A president can classify and declassify at will. A VP can’t. The entire executive branch works for the president.

Anything else? See “trump won the election and everyone knows it” ….

Except, that’s true… Just like Hunter lap top…

No need to fear a “perjury trap”. Perjury traps only work if you lie. Now if you think that the FPOTUS would lie under oath? Sure it would be something that would worry him.

Of course if he’d turned over the documents 18 months ago when the NARA contacted him about missing documents and turned them over instead of obstructing, he’d have gotten a pass.

WW

:joy: right. Amazing. Still. Never let go.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64911367/trump-v-united-states/

Here are the court documents in the Special Master case. Not once did the FPOTUS claim to the court he declassified anything. As a matter of fact when asked by Judge Dearie that question directly his team refused to answer.

WW

It will be very interesting if they proceed to go after Trump after this mess which is likely to go only deeper. Biden has been in government since the Bronze Age I highly doubt this is all they find.

Because the president does not have to fill out any paperwork to declassify. He’s the president. Just taking them is declassifying. That’s why nothing happened to Trump. Not the case with the VP.

He never actually said that. That he took them and therefore they are declassified.

You guys keep making arguments for him

He and his team have refused to EVEN SAY he declassified the documents.

But, go with the secret and mental declassification angle.

I’m sure that will play well with a judge and jury.

WW

if he talked to me i would tell him in no uncertain terms NOT to run.

Allan

Follow me here, what about the part of the code that does not EXACTLY define how long of time you have as a departing POTUS to work it out with National Archives?

Also check out the enforcement provisions. I believe there are no criminal penalties for a POTUS here for doing the bad under any circumstances of this specific Records Act , even as amended (2014)?

Of course, a POTUS explicit and implied and unilateral power to declassify is another unique element to dig into too…

Since inception (1978) no former POTUS of VP home’s was raided either (besides Trump).

And now with Biden already admitting wrongdoing, more than six years after leaving office in the making, we will see how the DOJ acts (consistently) or not.

The Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978, , is an Act of the United States Congress governing the official records of Presidents and Vice Presidents created or received after January 20, 1981, and mandating the preservation of all presidential records. Enacted November 4, 1978, the PRA changed the legal ownership of the President s official records from private to public, and established a new statutory structure under which Presidents must manage their records. The PRA was amended in 2014, to.

This is clearly wrong lol.

Proof is in the pudding Peter. Show us where in the code…

It’s a wacky conspiracy theory from Tom Fitton who isn’t even a lawyer lol.

Biden and Trump are both guilty in that regard. My prediction (I have yet to get a prediction of mine right) is that Trump and Biden will once again go head-to-head. Neither will be able to point to the other with a straight face and talk about mishandling of classified documents.

1 Like

Like a HUGE difference.

PLUS Brandon got 54 million from the Chi-Coms.

Its fun to see which bees are buzzing each day.

:honeybee:

Workin OT today. That honey ain’t spreading itself.

:honeybee: