You think Biden news of him being linked to taking classified documents will preclude #46 running for re-election?

Breaking, Garland just announced a special counsel is now appointed.

2nd incident was told by MG in one of Biden’s Delaware homes, a “locked” car garage if you can believe it or not…

And seems the Dems are signaling Joe’s days as POTUS are numbered (to one term only).

It’s not like we have seen especially the Dems own appointed US Attorney going against one of their own (in a long time anyway)…

Irony…the building up politically of the significance of document laws when applied to Trump has made it almost impossible to downplay their significance now that it applies to Biden.

1 Like

Hoisted by their own petard lol.

Just like when Hunter’s laptop was turned over to the FBI before the 2020 election but it too…was kept quiet. Naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh…it’s just a coincidence.

2 Likes

My prediction is that too is likely to be the next shoe :mans_shoe: to drop.

Namely Hunter will (finally) be indicted. And even if and when sonny boy cops a plea, which will likely be sealed, Joe’s goose is “long” cooked. As such, there will be no more campaigning for Biden either.

That’s the beauty and one of the few things of ultimate power bestowed solely on a sitting POTUS. Look at it much like the President in a metaphor is like an imaginary genie who can grant any (three) wishes but here to his own liking. As such, whether documented, expressing it verbally or thought it up on his lonesome and in his mind only. For example, I bet a baloney sandwich no one else hearing a President proclaiming any previous document marked classified is hereby declassified is irrelevant. Again, I see nothing in no apparent past court rulings (precedence) to the contrary. Thus, game stop very likely for Trump anyway. That being said Biden already admitted his documents were taken as the #2…and game stop it appears with #46

He never used it as a defense in a court of law. lol. How is it that you guys always know better. And condescending no less. Like it’s obvious what’s going on in your respective heads

What’s this…a third find?

Biden residence in Wilmington?

Damn he’s leaving classified documents all over the ■■■■■■■ place.

I sure hope they have someone following Biden around picking up all his classified documents.

Stupid ■■■■ just leaves em laying around.

A perjury trap ultimately got Bill Clinton to plea to lesser charges . No such luck for the Dems, at least not yet with Trump…but you on the left can continue to hope and pray…

I think “dumb ass” was the term Obama affectionately utilized for people like Biden who did stupid things during his time occupying the White House…

1 Like

Who cares?

You are making arguments that he didn’t make. Because you of course know better than he

Lighten up, Please excuse me for being a little giddy today. Very rarely do the Dems go after one of their own like today with Biden. I don’t recall anything close to this with the left press since coverage of the Bill Clinton impeachment hearings

There needs to be an investigation regarding what was being done with the documents and why it is so easy to get classified documents out of secured facilities. And yes, that does mean that President Biden should be prosecuted under the full extent of the law.

Old man doing old man things is not a valid defense.

Cmon - man, aren’t you aware a sitting POTUS can not be prosecuted while in office?

The only ways to remove him is both impeachment and Senate conviction or the 25th amendment. And no way in my humble opinion either of these two alternatives will be utilized for Biden.

Besides Joe was much younger - 6 + years ago since he left office as the VP., not so old as you just depicted.

Hearing tonight just now on Levin radio, AG Garland “fast talked” a 3rd classified document was reported by Biden lawyers in early January in yet a different place at #46’s home (different from the “locked” garage nearby his Corvette). To be clearer this is now seemingly three separate locations where classified documents were held for over 6 years now…pretty damning don’t you think?

Why would the number of places documents were found and the number of years they were lost matter, in terms of how “damning” it is?

We learned during the Trump Administration that the DOJ opinion is that Presidents CAN’T be prosecuted under the law (i.e. criminal charges).

We have to wait until he’s no longer in office.

WW

That’s been official DoJ policy since the 70s.

No big (D)eal. :wink: