You can't hold in person elections -- you'll kill thousands! Well . . . ummm . . . maybe not

Prove it

I feel like the only reason why Democrats want people to be able to vote by mail during a pandemic is because they believe higher voter turnout will help them win elections.

1 Like

they cut the polls down to five ensuring long lines and mobs of people

Of course I would. We’re trying to slow the infection everywhere it’s spreading.

How many people did the 40 infect?

That only happened in the big city. If you lived someplace rural voting wasn’t affected much. Silver linings.

Where’s your evidence mail-in voting leads to ballot harvesting?

Maybe Trump’s own mail in vote?

Where his ballot was mailed to his address in Mar a Lago and then someone got it for him and delivered to him at the White House so he could vote?

That kind of ballot harvesting?

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

So man up and volunteer.

Is this where 1.5 million people came out and voted, with some having line lines etc?

23 people out of over million and half people…seriously? What’s the odds of that?

How?..

Why is left so lazy?

1 Like

How is voting by mail illegal?

What’s really bad is when you come too you have to check out the license plate just to see what state you’re in. :wink:

Forty people in Milwaukee County may have become infected with the coronavirus as a result of participating in Wisconsin elections on April 7.

May have…

Saying that people shouldn’t have to put their health and safety at risk during a pandemic to vote isn’t a “Sky is falling” sort of thing.

For the life of me, I don’t understand why people want it to be so hard to vote.

For the life of me I don’t understand why people are so lazy.

1 Like

There are entire states that vote by mail.

It isn’t being lazy.

And yet still no extreme outbreak. Looks like even with how it went down, safety precautions worked.

How about for a trip to the beach.

For the life of me I don’t understand why dems want to hide who is voting.

1 Like