Yoho dumped by Christian non-profit

Conduct unbecoming is A-ok is the President is the target?

Sheep are flocks.

So it’s A-ok as long as Trump is the target?

Someone had to say it.

3 Likes

No.

Is it a-ok for Trump supporters to ignore it when he is the perp?

He wasn’t the perp. He hasn’t called anybody what Yoho or Tlaib did that I am aware of.

Both of whom were completely out of line.

Thankfully Yoho is retiring.

Really ■■■■■■■ stupid of him the whole thing.

He had no business doing what he did in the first place, then he ■■■■■■ up the aftermath.

AOC is an idiot for sure.

Yoho’s actions basically let her act as the martyr.

Really ■■■■■■■ stupid of Yoho.

Yoho, just go the ■■■■ away.

2 Likes

Cancel them? Nah, I never even heard of them until now. Saddling up to AOC should do their cause wonders.

It’s odd that the Christian group chose their principles over political convenience?

2 Likes

I agree. Good move by the group.

1 Like

Did you honesty believe that when I said this

I was saying Trump said what Yoho said? Or perhaps more obviously this:

So to be perfectly clear - it is NOT a-ok for a Trump supporter to whine about another politician’s lying, corruption, and stupidity while dismissing the criticisms of their favorite president, Him for those very things as just “TDS” and “mean, unfair media.”

Come on, Sneaky. Just feels like you are obfuscating for the sake of nothing else. I hope this clarifies what I was referring to for you. I did change it from “herd” to “flock” for you, however. :wink:

Based entirely on responses on Twitter, this move is being widely well recieved. The only criticism I have seen have been people questioning why Yoho was on their board in the first place.

2 Likes

You © have made everything a criticism of their favorite President, of course they dismiss it.

Glad I could clear up what I was referring to. :slight_smile:

Forget the Democrats - Trump was the very model of civility in the GOP primary. Just ask Mrs. Cruz.

2 Likes

Great post.

Pelosi said that AOC was going to let it go. And when she heard that he was going to apologize, she was ready to accept it. But then she heard what he had to say. And she went to Pelosi and asked her permission to speak about the episode on the House floor.

1 Like

Referring to Trump in a thread not about Trump.

Check the oranges of that tangent, please:

2 Likes

I wonder how many more women votes the Republicans will lose because of Yoho’s foolishness?

I saw it. He shouldn’t hold the door open for you.