Yoho dumped by Christian non-profit

Defending AOC in a situation where she was clearly in the right = “saddling” up to her.

1 Like

Was Bread for the World’s reasoning for removing Yoho from their board sound from a Christian/moral perspective?

1 Like

So what did she to the POTUS?

I know she wanted impeachment.

But so did a lot of other congresspeople.

What’s so special about her.

Allan

What did Yoho do to AOC?

A lot of congressmen think she’s an idiot.

What’s so special about him?

Did his press secretary just get called a “lying bitch”? This is just this week…now stop.

1 Like

She didn’t. This was disproven over a week ago dude.

3 Likes

Oh…you mean the ones who start out with a lying narrative about Russian collusion that they perpetuated 24/7/365 for over two years and got it on almost every news channel in the United States? Who when after a multi-million dollar investigation based on these lies failed, they then immediately go into “impeach 45” mode? These people? Who have now replaced Russian collusion with COVID failure. Just think now, what a silly statement you just made. If there’s a problem in that area, libs own it!

He crossed the line of civility.

You can disagree with someone and not call them a ■■■■■■■ bitch like he did.

Allan

1 Like

Junior, manafort, and kushner met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary.

Good lord, you have a short memory.

Allan

2 Likes

Rashida Tlaib

Did she call anybody a ■■■■■■■ bitch.

I missed that.

Allan

You must be joking.

So send me a link. Okay.

Allan

You have google.

Probably none. AOC, along with Tilab, Omar, and Pressley, on the other hand will cost your party votes this time.

:joy:

That is a laugh. When Trump told the squad to go home his disapproval numbers went to twice each one of theirs did. I understand your blind faith. But there is cause and effect when a politician makes certain statements. And so far, the members of the squad tend to make a whole bunch less mistakes then Mr. Trump.

I can’t call you that name in this thread.

So why would you accept less from a congressman in congress?

2 Likes

I want a link too. Don’t know what you’re talking about.

You’re pushing misinformation and it’s gross. There’s no reason for it.

1 Like