Yoho dumped by Christian non-profit

You’re kidding me, right?

Probably should’ve left his bottle of rum at home.

1 Like

No, that’s not what it about. He walked up and said it to AOC.

No he confronted her and said it to her face. His half assed apology, he claimed he said it in front of his colleagues. Congress has a big tradition about not doing specifically that. That’s why even dudes like Matt Gaetz thought it was too much.

She’s fundraising off of this which I have to admit is pretty funny.

5 Likes

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

• some guy
3 Likes

He says that’s not true, so he didn’t apologize for that.

Haha did you just cancel Bread for the World? Because they dropped a guy who - unprovoked and in broad daylight - called a colleague a ■■■■■■■ bitch?

A lot of people give a ■■■■■ apparently.

He lied. Which was probably a contributing factor in the Christian organization’s decision

1 Like

You have got to be joking.

It’s completely inappropriate in a work setting. For Pete’s sake, they aren’t walking around in a gutter.

1 Like

:rofl: Rashida Tlaib

3 Likes

Why is that?

Calling Trump out on his failures and corruption, is a bit different than calling him a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■

Can you note where a member of congress publicly called Trump a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ?

This is the effect of Trumpism - a Christian organization drops someone for not reflecting Christ’s values in their personal behavior, and the deflections begin.

BUH BUH BUH BUH LIBZ

2 Likes

Donald Trump has done nothing but try to work with and compliment Democrats for 4 years only to have his noble compromises spurned…or something

1 Like

That’s it - I’m throwing out all my bread! Bread is dead to me!

1 Like

Finally politicians feel free to say what they feel. No more boring dignity, it’s so boring!

What did she do to her fellow congresspeople?

Or is just RTDS.

Allan

It’s not obvious? Or you just want to hear it said that any Trump supporter complaining about mendacity, incivility, childishness, petulance, ignorance, incompetence, and/or corruption in our elected officials is clearly joking or else is lost in the meadows of Trumpism with the rest of the flock.

:sheep:

1 Like