Yo dems, what should Biden's top priority be.?

Systemic racism and equity.

Excellent news. I want it to continue on January 21.

Yes…it would be wise for your president to continue what my president is already doing. :wink:

1 Like

What major fiscal changes are you hoping to see post Covid?

Well, that’s not true at all.

2 Likes

Lol! If President Elect Biden came out and said this, y’all would be griping about his pandering.

I agree thats why i wrote that’s the most important thing to me when it comes to Mr Biden.

That is a funny and dishonest list.

2 Likes

If he could actually say it, I don’t think I would. Of course there are those in the alliance who would call for his immediate impeachment.

1 Like

Then make your own.

Miss this?

1 Like

What does this one imply?

No…

But the OP wants you to take the list seriously.

Is this the proper venue for that question?

My Answer:

Covid vaccination distribution obviously.
Covid stimulus/Relief
Quickly reverse all EOs that negatively effect the environment - ANWR, Bears Ears, etc…

Your are free to make your own.

That should be good.

:popcorn:

Remove KAC from her new fake position. She’s a hack.
Remove Elaine Chao from her gifted position. She only got the position b/c of her husband.
Redo the Rose Garden that Melania made look like crap.
Get rid of the tennis courts. A waste of tax payer money when people are struggling.

Not true. This was used as a blanket statement. To condemn us by group. Very rarely is anyone ever accused by name. Sorry dude. You didn’t live it. I did. Millions of people were afraid of letting people know they supported Trump because they did not want the repercussions being labeled as a white supremacist. Dude. This actually happened.

I know your opinion. Now please tell me what the downside is to Biden reaching out to us would be?

1 Like

No thanks. There’s too many Trump tears for folks to take it seriously.