Yo dems, what should Biden's top priority be.?

You asked.

There is more to it than just ‘sending checks’, but that’s part of it.
It’s a ■■■■■■■ shame we can’t be fiscally responsible during the good times so we can afford to handle pandemic clusters.

Careful, buckaroo.

[quote=“Samson_Corwell, post:21, topic:237388, full:true”]

I did. Now I will ask what of Biden’s real policy should be first. :+1:

[quote=“AZslim, post:23, topic:237388, full:true”]

Careful of what? We’re just having a little fun here. Right? Maybe you could take us outta this, by providing an actual reply to the topic?
:man_shrugging:

This.

Well lucky for us, the current administration will already be gone by then. We hope.

And children will be less safe as a result. Good job, libs.

What kind of fiscal responsibility are you hoping for? There is no way out of this by simply taxing people who earn over $400,000 dollars. That won’t even slow down the national debt clock for a fraction of a second. With all the additional spending planned it will definitely be spinning even faster. So what type of fiscal responsibility do you want to see from Joe?

Thanks for checking in. What would you like to see Joe do first?

1. Uniting the left and right to work together to improve our nation and its people.
2 Likes

What would I like to see him do? Reform Judicial appointments and place new limitations on the executive branch so we can avoid what happened in the last 4 years from happening again.

1. Mandate all Presidential candidates provide at least one decade of tax returns.
  2. Mandate all Presidents and staff comply with congressional subpoenas enforceable by rule of law. Give some teeth to it as well.
  3. Restrict interference in the DOJ by the President, make it independent from the oval office, once confirmed.
  4. Limit all media access to official Govt sites. No personal accounts.
  5. No campaigning in Federal buildings or sites, enforceable by law.

Just for starters.

1 Like

Making sure the vaccinations are widely available to those who want to get it.

Allan

I’ll be happy if he acts Presidential and doesn’t treat the people who didn’t vote for him like they don’t matter.

3 Likes

Agreed! But so far he has refused to do so. Has he done a single thing to promote unity?

What if he said something like this?

"TO MY REPUBLICAN FRIENDS. OVER THE PAST FOUR YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED WHITE SUPREMECISTS, NAZIS, FACISTS, HOMOPHOBES, MYSOGINSITS AND OTHER HORRIBLE NAMES. YOU ARE NONE OF THOSE THINGS. ON BEHALF OF MY PARTY, I APOLOGIZE."

Would a statement such as this, make unity harder or easier? A good start?

We’re not in the “good times” right now so we can’t be “fiscally responsible”.
That was the point I was making.

COVID relief, Vaccine Plan, Student Loan Debt Relief

In that order

[quote=“altair1013, post:25, topic:237388, full:true”]

Why should I? It’s just a troll thread.

It’s a horrible start because “Republicans” haven’t been called those names. Some republicans have, but not without merit.

Already being done by my president Trump.