Yo dems, what should Biden's top priority be.?

In other words: You are too afraid to admit that Biden offers nothing but stupidity so your reply contains nothing but crap.

You never supported Trump reaching out to Dems. Why would you expect them to reach out now?

Because Biden says he wants it. What should he do to achieve it?

2 Likes

Seek common ground with teh GOP to advance his agenda.

That’s an insult.

You asked a question. I gave you answers.
Sorry its not part of your little list you giggled over as you typed.
I want Biden to remove some of the stench of the Trump administration gone. Don’t need reminders.
And these 4 items I list are easy to start on.

Then Biden can focus on other things.

Ignore the freedom caucus and deal find common ground

For example fix the sunset provision of the tax cut in such a way that it either does not effect the deficit or reduces it.

It’s kind of weird. There have two credible accusations of rape in court proceedings against Donald Trump, one of them being sued with Michael Epstein for the rape of a teenager, two dozen named accusers officials sexual assault, Trump on tape bragging about sexual assault, and be use of memes Biden is the one with a pedo and sexual assault problem.

Trump is famous for being guilty what he accuses others of. Maybe that’s filtered down to where his followers do that for him now too.

What ever helps ease that approving vote for the kid sniffer.

What common ground are you seeing? Why would the GOP want to put Biden’s agenda above their own?

1 Like

Hmm? Because in a negotiation everyone loses and wins?

Nope. That’s called guilt by association. Nothing was “filtered.” We were condemned as a group by design. How should Biden undo this mistake?

1 Like

Hmm? Where do you think Biden will be willing to negotiate? Do you have a particular policy in mind?

Not all Trump supporters are racist. They happen to support a racist, but that is their choice. The only reason people may feel afraid is because they know they are supporting a racist, to advance their agenda. I mean black people did it with LBJ, I get it.

So, why the “fear”? You have the presidency, senate and judiciary. All of that protection and Trump supporters are afraid of tree hugging, soy drinking, libs? :rofl:

1. Invent time machine.

2. Kill baby Hitler

2 Likes

How about because Jbiden said “UNITE!”

He should do nothing but be a competent leader. He should not call citizens bitches. He should not pick fights with celebrities on Twitter. He should not trash our military, he should not tell legal citizens to go back to their country. All Biden needs to do I the exact opposite of Trump, temperament wise.

Tough row to hoe.

Okay sure. If you think that’s a really big deal. Most people couldn’t care less. But they will notice if the ICE stops enforcement and the caravans start up again.

Progs don’t understand negotiating.

1 Like

So are they.