Yo dems, what should Biden's top priority be.?

What major fiscal changes are you hoping to see post Covid?

Well, that’s not true at all.

2 Likes

Lol! If President Elect Biden came out and said this, y’all would be griping about his pandering.

I agree thats why i wrote that’s the most important thing to me when it comes to Mr Biden.

That is a funny and dishonest list.

2 Likes

If he could actually say it, I don’t think I would. Of course there are those in the alliance who would call for his immediate impeachment.

1 Like

Then make your own.

Miss this?

1 Like

What does this one imply?

No…

But the OP wants you to take the list seriously.

Is this the proper venue for that question?

My Answer:

Covid vaccination distribution obviously.
Covid stimulus/Relief
Quickly reverse all EOs that negatively effect the environment - ANWR, Bears Ears, etc…

Your are free to make your own.

That should be good.

:popcorn:

Remove KAC from her new fake position. She’s a hack.
Remove Elaine Chao from her gifted position. She only got the position b/c of her husband.
Redo the Rose Garden that Melania made look like crap.
Get rid of the tennis courts. A waste of tax payer money when people are struggling.

Not true. This was used as a blanket statement. To condemn us by group. Very rarely is anyone ever accused by name. Sorry dude. You didn’t live it. I did. Millions of people were afraid of letting people know they supported Trump because they did not want the repercussions being labeled as a white supremacist. Dude. This actually happened.

I know your opinion. Now please tell me what the downside is to Biden reaching out to us would be?

1 Like

No thanks. There’s too many Trump tears for folks to take it seriously.

In other words: You are too afraid to admit that Biden offers nothing but stupidity so your reply contains nothing but crap.

You never supported Trump reaching out to Dems. Why would you expect them to reach out now?

Because Biden says he wants it. What should he do to achieve it?

2 Likes