Yet another vicious lie by fake news CNN

As the great Eric Clapton once said: " Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself."

Which non lying candidate will you be voting for?

Sureā€¦doesnt bother me if he isā€¦
Same for trumpā€¦

Nice try

For telling a joke?

You refuse to acknowledge the inherent contradiction between your outrage over a journalistā€™s mendacity and your continued support of Donald despite his.

Nope. Donald Trump has told some whoppers. Iā€™m asking you to help me out.

Which non lying candidate is running for president? Any ideas?

You will have a chance to fire the president in November. Should this reporter be fired?

He quickly admitted it was a joke and was STILL berated endlessly for doing it, altair. Unlike when Trump lies on Twitter, altair. I

And you will the chance to reelect a pathological liar.

1 Like

Sure. And Iā€™m sure he has made these ā€œjokesā€ before at the expense of democrats. Heā€™s just a funny guy. So which non-lying candidate will you be supporting?

And you will have a chance to vote for a non-liar. Any ideas of whom that might be?

I never heard of Lockhart until this thread, but ā– ā– ā– ā–  him for even thinking of tweeting that as a representative of CNN. He should be fired.

This was on his own personal twitter account. What does it have to do with CNN?

I wonā€™t be supporting Trump so thereā€™s one lying candidate I wonā€™t be supporting.

You have earned my respect (again).

An answer to a question that wasnā€™t asked.

So which non-lying candidate will you be supporting?

Vote Trump 2020, he lies but itā€™s worse when democrats lie.

Good God. :roll_eyes:

I answered thisā€¦you ok?

I just donā€™t see that ā€œagainā€ as making any sense in this context.

No. Iā€™m not okay. I am desperate need of your help. Thanks for asking. All you have to do is to insert the name of your non lying candidate in your reply to this message. Thanks in advance! :blush: