Yet another vicious lie by fake news CNN

Ah…so your falling back to that argument…so you are ok with trumps lies…

Good to know…we are done here

Ah… Are you asking me? Or telling me?

All you have to do is to insert the name of your non lying candidate in your reply to this message.

Still waiting. You asked if I was okay. Why are you not doing your part?

Thank God collision is not a crime

No, I’m asking a question because you literally deflected it to another politician who comes up for election every two years. Why won’t you answer?

Ok I went and read this Lockhart persons Twitter feed. He is clearly an opinion analyst for CNN, same as Hannity or Tucker on Fox. Their Twitter is no different than this guy’s, and I’m sure OP is ok with Tucker/Hannity twitter feeds. So I don’t care about his dumb joke.

Fake outrage Fake News.

3 Likes

I have already answered the question. Trump has told some whoppers but I will be voting for him anyway. Please be polite and finally answer this question before offering yet another one to me.

What non lying candidate will you be voting for?

No because most reasonable people understand when someone is joking. We don’t take everything seriously, it’s why we get invited to parties and such.

1 Like

Anyone but Trump?

Give me an example of one of these non-liars. Humor me. Any names come to mind?

The president and FoxNews. I bet @altair1013 is already creating a new thread about the latest BS by FoxNews :joy:

Not the way I felt when someone rear ended my car in the dark on 635 about two weeks ago.

I believe there is some sort of rule of repeating oneself over and over, is there not?

Way too early to know who I will vote for yet…except it won’t be Donald Trump.

But i needed to make a thread about fake news cnn…

2 Likes

Okay. Fair enough. You have a different liar in mind.

Then you lose that bet. I :purple_heart: Fox news. Is that a problem?

That’s not CNN. That’s a guy’s personal account. And in the very next tweet he explains he made it up.

Why are you so upset?

I take Joe Lockhart’s twitter account seriously but not literally.

Actually i don’t read it and he’s rarely on as a cnn guest.

2 Likes

Yes…I prefer my liars to lie with at least some discrimination.

Because I’m sure the CEC made a stink over it.

I was fortunate to be present at the birth of this latest outrage…saw the tweets as they went up…predicted the outrage that would come in response.

Vicious. I don’t know about that. But as I said yesterday in response to the Tweet on Twitter…Unless the dummy was willing to name these Senators. He should not be tweeting it.

And I was right.