Yes folks. This is why they call it fake news

The point of this thread and more here is to dare you to read it and not post about how absurd it is.

1 Like

wrong ban. nice try though.

Funny how the travel ban has been dealt with many times over, but some Trump supporters seem to forget that.

It’s almost as if when they look back at Trump’s early response to the virus, the only thing they can find was his woefully incomplete and inadequate travel ban…so they have to keep mentioning it…because it’s the only thing they can mention.

“I closed the door. I take no responsibility for failing to clean up the critters that already got in…because dammit I have rallies to do!”

Did Trump supporters disappoint you yet again? :disappointed_relieved:

Sux to be you. :grin:

Not as disappointed as you seem to be…

Uhm dude. We won. :trophy: :joy:

( and will win again.)

No matter how many extra unnecessary deaths…

1 Like

Amen and they actually believe the fake news. :roll_eyes:

Exactly.

You can tell them to read Trump’s own words from day 1 onwardward, and they refuse to do.

Or, more frighteningly, they do read them and can’t comprehend them.

There’s no doubt Trump downplayed the virus from the get go.

The Dems try to empasize the urgency of this thing but oh, no, they’re just politicizing it.

Now our economy is tanking and apparently it’s the Dem’s fault because they tried to urge Trump to take action a helluva lot earlier than he did.

Trump owns this catastrophe.

how many extra unnecessary deaths would there be if democrats had their way and the “xenophobic” ban on travel from china had not been put in place?

And ignore everything else Trump didn’t do that he obviously should have done.

Once again you fail to understand the criticism of the travel ban by me.

That’s cuz we’re mean. And we know that we are killahs who kill. :skull_and_crossbones:

find me one recommendation from any democrat on or before 31 january telling us what we should be doing. by then, trump had formed the task force and instituted the travel ban. what were democrats pushing then?

Not mean.

55 percent approve of his handling of this situation… Zero percent approve of using a virus for political gain. We’ll gladly take ownership of that.

nobody cares what your criticism with the benefit of hindsight is. what was the democrat parties criticism.

“racist, xenophobic, unnecessary… etc” Find one who said it didn’t go far enough.

Why thank you, That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said. :innocent:

55% of 800 people.

You’re the one who’s saying "racist, xenophibic, unneccesary…

If you post links to where they say that, I bet in the same article they’ll expand their views on why it doesn’t go far enough.