Yes folks. This is why they call it fake news

It depends on weather the Judge is an Obama Judge or not!

Are you sure you want to go down that road? What will happen to the CEC when a Dem is in office?

" On Jan. 31, when President Trump put in place unprecedented travel restrictions on Chinese citizens after coronavirus infections exploded there, Biden resorted to his favorite word, labeling the restrictions as “xenophobic” and calling it “fear-mongering” and “hysteria.” Yet, those restrictions have been widely hailed by medical experts, like Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health, for abating the spread of the coronavirus in this country."

go ahead and find it. it ain’t there.

Sorry, I wasn’t clear.

Find a reputable news site that reports what the politicians said.

From Wikipedia:

In 2019, CNN reported that Finkelstein was interfering in the editorial independence of the paper in an inappropriate way to minimize criticism of American President Donald Trump. They reported that staff were “in revolt” over Finkelstein’s ownership style

precisely

But…Trump wants people to go to work with the disease.

hilarious… i give you the hill, and you answer with cnn and wiki.

here you go…

"“We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus,” said Biden, who is in Iowa campaigning before the Midwestern farm state holds Democrats’ first nominating contest on Monday. “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia – hysterical xenophobia – and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

Biden calls it a crisis, criticizes the ban and complains about proposed cuts that did not happen.
at the time there were no community spread cases and all cases in the US were from people returning from china who were all under quarantine. At the time it was not a crisis here and the best thing to do would have been to slow it getting here, which Trump did, Biden called xenophobic and called for restoring funding that had not been cut that would have accomplished nothing. Trump did the only thing at the time that would make any difference at all.

1 Like

I don’t see why the “judge” has much to do with it.

If you are talking about your dreams of prosecuting Obama, Clinton et.al., all the other efforts have ended well short of a courtroom. Lack of evidence is no barrier to conspiracy theorists but it does matter in legal proceedings.

If you are talking about Trump’s lawsuits against the media, I expect he’ll drop them once the election is over, since they serve no purpose other than to fire up Trump supporters like you. But if they go forward, they will end up at the Supreme Court so you won’t have the “Obama Judge” complaint. Question is: will we see a stunning piece of judicial activism to limit the 1st Amendment or will the “conservatives” on the court do the conservative thing and let precedent stand?

My bet is John Roberts will save his ammunition for overturning Rowe v. Wade and not want the additional criticism that would come from substantially restricting the 1st Amendment.

Yes, this one is much better, thanks. Looks like it’s actually from Reuters. It also says “from two months ago” - doesn’t give an exact date of when it was published.

Biden is quoted as using the word xenophobia, yes. [EDITED - the travel ban Biden seems to be referencing is the one from three years previous, and then thee six new countries added - which did not include China and which were added for reasons unrelated to the Coronavirus. I’ll do some research on this later.]

It’s interesting that the author of the piece quotes Trump spokesman Matt Wolking.

“In contrast, President Trump is listening to medical and scientific experts and taking every responsible precaution to protect the American people,” he said.

Have you read the timeline of Trump’s reaction to the coronavirus? The timeline of his own actual words.

In late January wasn’t Trump saying the coronavirus was going to disappear in a week?

In a war of rhetoric, semantics matter.

What are Biden apologists arguing? Dementia?

Does anybody actually do that? That would even bore Don Lemon. :open_mouth:

If it’s on CNN…

Don’t believe it.

Since no one is going to airports right now is anyone even watching those losers?

That’s a good point. No forced audience. You could probably by 30 seconds of advertising for about 100 bucks.

Was the ban on travel from China back, what the end of January or beginning of February “dismissing” the coronavirus. https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-bans-travel-china-orders-1st-quarantine-50-years/

Was Democrat worry about the Coronavirus overblown…Gee let’s see what else was going on around the time the Coronavirus was really starting to hit the world and work it’s way into America…

Oh Yeah…The Democrats stupid failed impeachment effort! https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/23/lets-be-honest-impeachment-hurt-trumps-response-coronavirus/

“Trump’s efforts to prepare the nation for this pandemic has been far from perfect, but the one thing the president did do to stop the virus’s spread to the United States during that period — stopping air travel from China — was heavily criticized. Even former vice president Joe Biden criticized the president’s ban as “hysterical xenophobia.” At the time, partisan vituperation had reached a fever pitch because of impeachment. Given that impeachment managers were regularly calling Trump a king or incipient dictator, a more forceful response against the virus in January or early February likely wouldn’t have gone over well… In fact, the situation could be even worse today had the Democrats gotten their way. Imagine if Republicans had buckled under the pressure and backed the Democratic move to subpoena witnesses. The Senate would have spent most of February interviewing witnesses in depositions and probably fighting in court to force recalcitrant witnesses to testify. It’s extremely unlikely that the matter would have been over by the end of the month, yet the markets started to decline on Feb. 24 as it became clear that Europe and the United States would not avoid the virus’s spread. Would the House Democrats have suspended their attempt to remove the president at this crucial time, or would they have redoubled their efforts instead?”

Democrats and kooks like Jake Tapper and Maddow and Lemon and Chris Cuomo and the rest of them have very little credibility if you stop to think about it. I see no reason to take any of them seriously.

He was a RACIST…

But then when all else fails for the left everyone is RACIST!

It’s getting tiresome watching and listening to lefties.

No one knew what was coming. There were no mechanisms in place to generate tests and to deal with this…And I genuinely think that idiotic impeachment effort was just the kind of distraction that could well have gotten in the way of dealing with issues like Coronavirus.

The President and his team appear to me to be doing a pretty good job. I’m worried that we are really hurting the economy and hope they can find the right balance of maintaining the public health today and recognizing that a prosperous population also tends to be a health population long term, but all in all I’m not going to complain about the job they are doing dealing with this nightmare.

There’s no way to deal with an issue like Coronavirus perfectly…It’s easy to criticize, but I would love to see any of the genius level dunces in the media on CNN or MessNBC, or quite frankly any of his daily critics on this forum, show what they would have could have done better. The answer is they couldn’t.

1 Like

a nice refreshing splash of good sense. thank you

Thanks

1 Like

Can you document yourself January 31 telling us about how his Chinese travel ban was insufficient. If he was slow, can you document yourself, let us say on January /24 or saying Trump has to do the correct type of travel ban. What Democrats can you document saying his travel ban was too ‘weak’. What Democrats were calling for a travel ban on Europe before Trump did the travel ban he did on Europe. All I remember, even if I didn’t participate in alot of the threads, is alot of people saying Trump needed to be impeached because he inquired about Biden’s corruption.