Yes folks. This is why they call it fake news

Because hacks such as Jake Tapper are so desperate to get anything they can on Trump, they will repeat any lie without checking. Seriously if anybody does not fact check AOC, they are either fake news or just stupid. No Jake, as much as you want it to be true, the president did not call the virus a hoax. It’s another lie. So who did Jake blame for his screw up? The President of course.

“I guess that’s the problem with a politician who lies so often; while I agree that Democrats are mischaracterizing what he said, what he did say was also false so it’s tough to justify taking the time for a fact check when it’s not taking a stand defining the truth.”

Don’t be like Jake. Don’t be a jackass.

https://theconservativeinvestordaily.com/2020/03/22/cnns-jake-tapper-under-fire-after-admitting-he-didnt-fact-check-aoc-on-trump-coronavirus-claim/

2 Likes

What did Jake mean when he said, “I agree that Democrats are mischaracterizing what he [Trump] said…”?

That sounds like he agrees with you about blaming Trump.

tapper is just another part if the pro democrat media machine. he would never put a democrat nimrod like AOC in a tight spot

He’s saying even if Dems mischaracterize it’s still Trump’s fault. Everything that is bad is Trumps fault.

OMG! (Orange Man Good)

I think to his credit or fault, Trump is responsible for our Federal response.

1 Like

I hope President Trump is successful in his lawsuits against the media. They should be held accountable for intentional lies and libel the same as you and I.

1 Like

how about the relief bill?

At what point does it become obvious he is the enamy of the people with his disinformation?

…and then it was…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. Jake had to refill the sheople trough for the libs next meal.

As Rush so often says, “good intentions don’t matter, the point is to get it right.”

So often our government acts so quickly, wastes so much money, and then has to pay for it afterward.

Take one more day to get it right.

2 Likes

A quote from the article:

She among many Democrats have accused Trump of calling the coronavirus a “hoax” on the campaign trail when he was actually conflating the uproar of the virus to the uproars of the Russia and Ukraine investigations, which he referred to as “hoaxes.”

Trump apologists are arguing semantics. Trump was dismissing the coronavirus from the get-go. (Now he’s saying he always knew it would be a pandemic.)

Was Democrat worry about the effect of the Coronavirus overblown? Maybe if Trump had reacted to their worry at the time, we wouldn’t be rushing through things right now.

He has already achieved one success those lawsuits are going to achieve – he has made his base happy and hopeful. When the lawsuits all fail based on current law, he will achieve his second goal – which is to enable Trump and his base to go into self-pity mode about how they are treated by lib’ruls.

The suits have nothing to do with law and everything to do with keeping his base fired up for the election.

You’ve got him now.

What about the half dozen investigations in to Obama and his Deepstate traitors?

They are close to ending.

Now?

Had him since Deepstate let the freak Hillary walk.

lol yeah no one on the right is critical of trump

caricature reality

A reminder that Trump placed a travel ban in place fairly early and was severely critisized by many democrats such as Biden for doing so.

Funny that leftists seem to keep “forgetting” that.

2 Likes

Should we call them victims of fake news for not knowing?

Or do they deliberately watch it hence the cluelessness.

It was criticized for not being enough action taken. Funny how trumpets seem to keep “ignoring” that.

President Trump’s announcement of a ban on travel from Europe is coming under criticism from experts who say that the focus on travel is misdirected and much more urgent domestic measures are needed to fight the virus.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/healthcare/487242-trump-coronavirus-travel-ban-comes-under-criticism%3Famp

I vote for the latter.

1 Like