Yes folks. This is why they call it fake news

Self inflicted cluelessness.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A few Dems were stupid enough to do that, yeah.

What else did Trump do, at the same time as he issued the travel ban, regarding preparing for the coronavirus? Did he rely solely on the travel ban to protect us?

Are the travel bans still in place?

A lot of dems did that actually. Without the travel ban we would be much worse off.

Those that lean left will never acknowledge him doing any good however.

Hint hint.

How so?

You need that explained? Really?

It would have spread much more than it has without the ban. Look at some of the other countries as examples.

How would you know? They barely tested anyone in the early stages of this crisis.

All while Trump downplayed the entire situation.

But, yes, continue to pat Trump’s back on what a great job he has been doing.

Apart from hot air and BS, Trump is an empty vessel.

He has done a fine job. Sorry that you can’t admit it.

If Obama were as scummy and thin-skinned as Trump and sued everyone, he’d a been a septillionaire with all the intentional lies Fox News and right wing media casted against him.

1 Like

What’s interesting is that you can’t admit that he started out by doing a lousy job.

Now we’re running to catch up.

Now that he’s taking it seriously, a bit of progress is being made. But much of the economic pain we’re going thorugh right now would have been avoided if he’d done a fine job from the get go.

1 Like

Both sides of the media do it, left and right! I refuse to critique only one side because of this.

1 Like

“We have it very much under control in this country.” - Trump

I’m not stopping anyone from worshiping the liar-in-chief.

He said that in February.

Gooddad, if you click on that link (I’m sure you won’t since why should you inform yourself) you will see a timeline of Trump’s own words.

The biggest Fake News of all was when the DOW was at 26k Trump tweeting STOCKS LOOKING GOOD!

I read his tweets. Which is why i said what i said.

Try again.

Wake me up when one of the investigations that so excite you actually find something.

As to the topic at hand – the Trump suits against the media, are you expecting to see Sullivan vs. NYT overturned?

Jake Tapper is instrumental in how our government operates. Trump is merely an observer… a coffee boy.

I hope he goes forward, too! He’s trying to sue for opinion pieces. And do you honestly think Trump has the guts to sit through discovery?

Nah, here’s the biggest lie:

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.” — Trump at a press conference.

But, Trump worshippers ignore this whopper.

2 Likes

I think this tweet could be interpreted as Trump saying the media and Democrats deliberately overplayed the coronavirus. If a hoax is an intentional deception, that would be what he is insinuating.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1236975196642390022?s=21