Yay! U.S. women's soccer team loses to Sweden!

Moving of goal posts noted! So your fine with me calling you a fat ass and telling you to ditch burgers for salads? Deciding how ones overweight is individual perception.

Did Rapinoe call him a “fat ass”?

Kicking a ball and knocking the burger out of his hands, telling him to skip a burger for a salad! Might as well have! It’s just as offensive! If she did that to my wife she would have gotten slapped.

So you are the only one who called him overweight. You are the only one who called him a “fat ass”.

And “skip a burger for our salad” is calling someone fat in your book? Wow! I guess every ad campaign that mentions healthy options is fat shaming in your book.

Ok exercise! Tell your wife to skip a burger for a salad and see what happens! I dare you! Please please please do it!

Megan is married to that guy?

Ok better yet! Walk up to a stranger and tell them to skip a burger for a salad! And pray you don’t get tossed across the room!

Stop. No one was fat shammed. If you think the people in the commercial are fat, you may need to have some counseling on body dismorphic disorder.

https://ispot.tv/a/OOiy

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/OOiy/subway-choose-better-be-better-featuring-megan-rapinoe

Fat shaming is personal perception! I like a woman with meat on her bones! Everyone views things through a different prism! Like I told the other guy! Walk up to a stranger! Tell them to skip a burger for a salad and see what happens to you! Better yet do it to a woman!

So sorry she hurt your feelings.

She probably hurt a lot more feelings than just mine! Go ahead! Do it! I dare you! Walk up to a woman you don’t know like Megan did in the commercial and tell them they need to skip a burger for a salad! I’ll bet you 100 dollars you get slapped.

Key word here.

Television advertising is not real life.

Yay! We finally got to the point where we change the subject to the perceived personal flaws of the Op. The same lame assed tactic you always use when losing an argurment.

What took you so long?

:grin:

2 Likes

Same effect! Same purpose

Are you the only person in the US who is ignorant of healthy alternatives in ad campaigns?

Do you get upset about Chic FiLe’s ads to discourage eating beef? Why, they are beef-shaming! How dare they! :laughing:

Think of all those ads for meal plans to reduce weight. Yousup is grinding his teeth over their fat shaming.

Anything to stay mad at the scary lady.

Chic Fila isn’t fat shaming people or making them feel personally guilty for eating burgers! They use humor to make a point. If chic fila started showing how cows are butchered then we can compare it to the ripinoe commercial! Why won’t you walk up to a stranger and tell them to skip burgers for salads? We know why! FYI my wife found this commercial extrememly offensive! She lost 200 pounds and had a gastric sleeve! This isn’t hypothetical! I love her very much and am protective of her.

Answer the question! Why wouldn’t you walk up to someone you don’t know and say eat a salad instead of a burger?

Because it’s a commercial.

So you know what she said is offensive so you wouldn’t do it in person! Thanks for playing the game!