Yay! U.S. women's soccer team loses to Sweden!

people dont get paid an amount just because they ask for it

If the useless men’s team had all identified as female, the US could have beaten Sweden’s team of biological women.

1 Like

Mia Hamm.

Soccer it not great.

Probably a bigger pull than ripinoe because she was attractive. But in America soccer is not that big.

right. and this is hard for people with massive egos and arrogance to deal with

it eclipses easily their knowledge of basic economics.

1 Like

The NBA keeps the WNBA afloat by buying its losses each year in revenue! Players in the WNBA truly believe they deserve equal pay of what a vet min would be in the NBA! Posted a statement about this a few hours ago! This country is on the lunatic fringe.

My new favorite ripinoe moment is the subway commercial where she is fat shaming someone for eating a burger! Gotta love it!

If you bring in a ton of money, you make a ton of money. That’s how it works.

1 Like

i havent seen this because i avoid the sewer left by not watching tv much

but that sounds like her.

1 Like

It’s also okay tp disappoint you.
:blush:

As I said. She’s a bully.

2 Likes

Hard to believe Subway markets against their competition.

So you defend fat Shaming people by kicking a ball and knocking the burger out of their hand! Stay classy! If this were Tom Brady throwing a football and knocking the burger out of someone’s hand you’d sing a different tune! We gotta defend our liberal sister in arms who makes fat shaming commercials. Might as well said hey fatty skip the burger and eat a salad!

Subways marketing campaign includes attacking burgers as unhealthy and offering a healthy alternative.

You’d have to be quite a snowflake to interpret that as fat-shaming.

Yes we get it your point. Women get paid less because they are worth less than men.

Says the guy who elects snowflakes! Eat fresh is the motto! When you start using over weight people as props for your commercials and kicking burgers out of their hands you’ve gone into the world of wrong! That’s like telling an unattractive women in a makeup commercial to put effort into looking good by putting on makeup and their problems are solved! It’s offensive. Defend our liberal brothers and sisters at all cost!

1 Like

Does anyone recall if this same standard was applied by OP toward the bully in office from 2016-2020?

1 Like

It’s interesting to see how right-wing jingoism changes depending on who is in office.

It’s amazing how they are defending fat shaming people on national tv! Meanwhile in 2016, dear god how is this ok! It’s Trumps fault! He’s brought the moral decay to our society.

You think the guy with the burger was overweight? Dude, that’s your own problem with body perception there.