Yay! U.S. women's soccer team loses to Sweden!

And your full of ■■■■■ It that’s ok most liberals are! I bet if I told your girl to eat a salad instead of burger she wouldn’t find It cute!

Maybe just to you and the liberals who hate this country. You complain more about what’s wrong than what’s right.

1 Like

I sure do hate this country so much.

But why do we need to play the national anthem before a Steelers - Ravens game?

I rest my case! I know being patriotic is eww so yucky to the left!

1 Like

How will people not recognize the greatness of American if the anthem isn’t played before a college field hockey game?

Because being proud of our country is the purpose of the olympics! Not kneeling in shame of the country you represent! It’s self serving! I bet BLM and Kaepernick can’t name 10 things they love about the US but have dozens of reasons why they hate it. Ripinoe the same.

1 Like

I just did. She said, “Thank you for looking out for my health.” Then she handed me her phone number.

they don’t hate America.

so you assume the whole woman soccer team hate America because of one person.

Of course they unify in hate of country instead of love of country

1 Like

why because the kneel during a song.
is that how you define loving your country.

Well NFL knelt in their hate of trump! Wouldn’t put it past them

does one have to love their President?
do you love Biden.

Not the same! I want to do it in person! See if she’ll thank me then. I’ll do it in front of all her friends, see what they think.

My love for this country out weighs my dislike for Biden! But then again some are more mature minded than others.

Only if right after you run over the little goblin who stops dominos pizza from being delivered on time. He’s a real menace.

you define love for your country by standing up for a song.

Now we are changing topics.

I bet that woman you hate does more in her daily life to help Americans then most people.
but she knelt for a song so she clearly hates America.

It’s a symbol of unity! It unites us all! That’s what the olympics are for! We put the bs aside that divides us, and we are brothers and sisters! I get that some don’t get it! But like I said some are more mature than others! I’m not a petulant little child!

1 Like