WSJ: Emails Show Roger Stone Seeking Clinton Emails from Wikileaks

He wasn’t confronted with any specific instances. He was merely asked a follow up question.

How are you going to prove intent to deceive when he immediately gave the correct answer?

Should we jail everyone who misunderstood a question and answered incorrectly?

Again, he used that “mistake” excuse up in 2013. He believes he has a right to lie. You provided the transcript. Let the reader determine who is correct and why I am.

He misunderstood that question to. It’s easy to misunderstand questions when they’re complicated and intended to trap people.

Why do you think the Republicans didn’t want people to read the transcript?

Question 1. Did you keep data on milllions of Americans.
No.
Quesiton 2. Did you talk to any journalists about the dossier
No.

(before you have a fit, I’m not looking up the exact questions but this is close enough)

There was not mistake. It was a lie in both cases.
What’s to misunderstand? Nothing.
Stop defending the indefensible.

You should have looked at the context of the quote before deciding if there was a misunderstanding.

But you were supposed to see the context. The powerful didn’t want you to see it.

Maybe, maybe not. What we do know is there were two dead Kennedys.

I don’t want to believe Hoover really did what was written about in so many books.

Roger…Stone…now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time…

1 Like

The unelected Intelligence bureaus over stepping constitutional bounds, creating a shadow government needs to stop permanently. Protecting Obama and Hillary while creating massive lies about Trump is the biggest scandel immaginable. The Deep State is treason and sedition.

They were questioning him about leaks. He took the question to mean ‘leak’.

Lol. You must really hate trump then.

Or Trump’s a criminal piece of garbage!

You will find out who the corrupt pieces of garbage were/are.

This was why America elected Trump.

He is draining the swamp and the swamp is trying to stop him.

You think you’re on the side of the angels. I pity you.

Lol!

Flynn pled guilty, oh gullible one.

Lol!

They are Warriors for America, not Angels.

You have zero idea what your “side” was doing or you are complicit.

The whole thing is based on Anti-American globalists, seeking overthrow of sovereign nations to createa one-world government. These people have no conscience and no loyalty to America. They go into government and in a few years are multimillionaires.

Wake up.

Okay here’s the good crazy. Let it out. I know it’s hard to bottle up.

Amazing. Denial is a river.

I bet you don’t believe all those wikileak emails—which of course you read----and Hillarys illegal server and Weiners laptop “insurance” folder…are real.

You don’t believe Podesta pedophile art is real pedophile art, or Spirit Cooking parties with simulated blood drinking and cannabalism didn’t exist right?

Or Obama and Hillary allowed Gaddafi to be torn limb from limb in the streets of Libya. Or Benghazi wasn’t an arms deal gone bad.

“Incredulity” is the word for it.

Eyes Wide Shut.

You’re into all sorts of conspiracies? You follow Qanon as well right?

Flat Earth is pretty big now, you into that as well?