WSJ: Emails Show Roger Stone Seeking Clinton Emails from Wikileaks

yowza.

I do agree that money should be removed from politics. Do you support a legislative repeal of the Citizens United decision?

Q is fake. Created to split young Trump supporters.

He is not a journalist and never will be one.

Your definition of a Journalist is GLOBALIST MSM.

So Clapper’s 15 seconds later admission that he made a mistake is a lie but Trump’s misstatements over the course of his administration that he’s backtracked on aren’t. Go figure.

Such foolishness you folks believe.

Am I mistaken in remembering you being a supporter of the pizza gate conspiracy theory?

2 Likes

Certain things in the Puzzagate stories are true and indisputable.

Some of it was ridiculous WISHFUL THINKING----just like the paranoid wishful thinking of the anti Trump mouth frothers.

My definition of a journalist is based on my experience and not some right wing conspiracy BS.

You prefer Leftist BS.

yeah, she is.

The word is “incredulity.” So stupid.

Either you are ridiculously naive or complicit with the Globalist conspiracists

**[quote=“rp5x5, post:134, topic:1113, full:true”]
You prefer Leftist BS.
[/quote]

No, I prefer reality. I worked as a journalist for over three decades. I know what it’s like to be in the business. I don’t deal in right wing conspiracy make believe theories.

Reality…as long as it’s leftist, globalist sludge.

Lol, you know this is fake right?

Come on man, stop ruining our fun. Boo. Joy-kill. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Do you really think that matters?

Once they start posting Memes they’re lost forever, doomed to be the internet equivalent of the naked man waving “The end is coming!” signs on a street corner.

I know that was rewritten to explain but it’s still the plan. Not fake.

Here is the rules themselves

Most of you perfectly well what your insane masters teach you in classes.

The scripts and planned rebuttles all follow your sick commie globalist “rules.”