WSJ: Emails Show Roger Stone Seeking Clinton Emails from Wikileaks

Boom.

Please ask Assange for any State or HRC e-mail from August 10 to August 30–particularly on August 20, 2011,” Mr. Stone wrote to Randy Credico, a New York radio personality who had interviewed Mr. Assange several weeks earlier.

In another email, Mr. Credico then asked Mr. Stone to give him a “little bit of time,” saying he thought Mr. Assange might appear on his radio show the next day. A few hours later, Mr. Credico wrote: “That batch probably coming out in the next drop…I can’t ask them favors every other day .I asked one of his lawyers…they have major legal headaches riggt now…relax.”

Caught Red Handed

Can’t wait until Stone is indicted.

I doubt that will ever happen. Roger’s slicker than ■■■■ and probably not worth the trouble.

I LOVE WIKILEAKS- Donald Trump

I’m still waiting on Karl Rove indictment…or Trump impeachment.

Did you buy a commemorative Clinton indicted coin to go along side your nuclear summit coin?

2 Likes

This will get worse…trust me…these guys love to talk…

Wikileaks is the best!

Roger Stone? Trump doesn’t even know the guy!

So,… If the e-mails caused Hillary to lose that’s her and the DNC’s fault…

It’s the Clinton’s fault that Russia broke our laws?

What does that have to do with stone and assange?

It’s her fault the e-mails showed how corrupt the DNC was. She literally owned it.

it has to do with why libs are bothered he talked to Assange…

Is Assange a good guy now? I’m lost

Whether good or bad is irreverent.

In the context of this story…how is his criminal status a non issue? So Roger stone asking him for emails is cool?

Why would it be criminal?

Because soliciting stolen goods is against the law

I’m not talking about whether or not the act of asking for the emails is criminal. I am asking you why are you down playing Stone seeking hacked emails from an enemy of the United States?