World peace may be on the brink, but Trump is very interested in freeing A$AP Rocky

Not in Sweden :)… What’s happening in Iran is much more worrying.

He gets to tweet that his many many African American friends asked him to intervene, so how could he say no?

See there’s the angle. There’s always an angle with Trump.

1 Like

You seem to have done fine during the eight years of the Obama administration. The President then was a reality celebrity of sorts doncha think?

Until Iran attempts to pirate a US flagged commercial vessel (betting it wont happen), the Brits and other countries that have had their commerce illegally hijacked should do the worrying and making sure it doesn’t happen again.

<Hand Raised!
Both of them!

How shallow an effort is this???

Pure PR!

1 Like

Of course, they are wrong, the guy beat the hell outta of guy in a foriegn country, and they have different laws than us.

Allan

TEHRAN, Iran — Iranian officials said Monday that 17 people have been captured who were allegedly spies working for the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
President Donald Trump blasted the reported arrests on Twitter as “totally false.”

It’s a sad state of affairs that I don’t know who to believe here.

1 Like

■■■■■■■■■ Trump has 100% support of about 40% of the population, no matter what he says or does.
■■■■■ this is the same guy who sided with Russia over our own US intelligence and not one of the 40% said it was wrong and anti-American to say. It was defend, defend, defend.

definitely! his base is known for its high standards.

1 Like

Who the ■■■■ is A$AP Rocky?

And WHY does our president even givva ■■■■■

Doesn’t he have more important ■■■■ to do?

His base doesn’t care.

He really doesn’t care.

It’s a “bone”…

Not even “meat”…

Being “tossed” to his 792 (?) black supporters!

6 Likes

This is a good question.

1 Like

1 Like

<I’m trying to quote refs here!
How come it’s not doing that???

<so frustrating!

Man i missed your posts

Think of him as like the 2010s version of Buckshot from Boot Camp Clik.

1 Like

A$AP Rocky did the chorus on G-Money’s “No Limit” so he’s pretty important. Look at the video, it’s :fire:

It’s good to have you back my friend from the other side. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This will add to his rap sheet. :sunglasses: