World peace may be on the brink, but Trump is very interested in freeing A$AP Rocky

How is world peace on the brink with an argument over a rapper in Sweden. Granted he shouldn’t get involved but world peace at stake?

Love hyperbole no matter where it comes from…but if you haven’t noticed there is a lot of hot spots today. World piece is at stake in many places.

Deflecting.

Why aren’t the people calling out Trump, calling out all the D’s calling for him to be released?

Psst

Left thinks he’s ignoring what’s going on with Iran to worry about a rapper.

I think that if he’s innocent it will come out. If not. Well they did the right thing then didn’t they. The President should not be getting involved in other countries legal proceedings. At best an ambassador should be handling things.

1 Like

Me, deflect? Never it was curiosity as to what criterion or criteria you use to support calls from the “left”.

Read the article I linked to (second one).

Hollywood eliete speaking out wanting him released.

Dem (left) politicians holding news conferences condeming the conditions he’s held in and wanting his release.

Dem (left politicians) meeting with state department to put pressure on the Country to release him.

Dem (left politicians) meeting with the Vice President to put pressure on the Country to release him.

If that ain’t the left supporting the rapper and trying to get him released I don’t know what is.

Then Trump thinks the US government (and him should help) and all hell breaks lose about how bad it is for the presidnet to jump in on this.

Then why doesn’t our hero just say to the liberals. Pound sand. It’s not my place. You’re trying to pin this on libs Snow, when all Trump has to do is say nope, not my place to do this.

The question is…why is he doing this. What’s the gain for him?

1 Like

Does there have to be a gain for him?

Should the president listen to people who are getting in touch with state department and VP? Should he listen to people at State? Should he listen to the VP?

Edit: And I’ll just say again, he went there on his own. Video of him assualting someone. Until Trial he should be under their rules, and if convicted should stay in their prisons.

What I do think is if Trump hadn’t demonstrated what a buffoon he is, he could have relied on discreet diplomacy.

You mean like announcing a billion or so dollars delivered in cash for his return :smiley:

Has Trump ever given you the indication that he’s does anything without regard for personal gain?

1 Like

I think we agree on that. I’m saying the same thing but that Trump should stay out of it.

Well apparently he gave over $100K to someone who he allegedly didn’t have sex with.

2 Likes

Ok that was awfully nice of him.

Is he still giving out that kind of cash to anyone who he hasn’t had sex with? I need to renovate the house.

You could try.

I personally don’t vouch for people who beat up someone and send them to the hospital.

I do hear that Swedish prisons are not all that bad.

We shall see on July 25th when police will finish their investigation.

Allan

If you have money and influence, you can use your friend at the most powerful office in the world to help out another one of your rich friends who acted like a knucklehead.

1 Like

Not sure why you’re telling me that. Of course I predicted more TDSers would show up, and I guess you needed to say something.

But it’s the first accurate post I’ve seen from you today, so at least there’s that…

Of course the TDSers would show up. You are them.