Wonder When The Mueller "Witch Hunt" Will End?

“Imagine the poor confused MAGA diehard who suddenly finds himself hating football and Harley Davidson but loving Kanye’s latest” -RexChapman@twitter

1 Like

I hate noone, but I hate liberalism with all that’s in me. Liberalism is a deep cancer that has to be dug out very deep, so that that skin can continue to survive. That’s what Trump is doing today.

It won’t be the way it’ll be, but it’d be nice… :slight_smile:

Stupidity should be painful.

1 Like

I wonder if Obama ever snatched the credentials of any CIA or any intelligence officers?

do you mean because his feelings were hurt?

btw, who were the posters here that talked about feelings over and over and over during the last administration? they are silent about Trump’s feelings.

Looks like Mueller bagged another witch!

https://twitter.com/darth/status/1031993197998686208

Trust the plan.

Sounds legit.

LOL

10char

Someone hasn’t been paying attention today.

Man how entertainment Republicans hate law and order people and vets.

You gonna be at the rally tonight? Wear something distinctive. We’ll look for you in the crowd.

2 Likes

Manafort’s convictions puts this whole thing within direct reach of the Russian investigation. Manafort was at the Russian meeting in Trump Tower. If he wants a to cut a big chunk of time off his prison time, he needs to start talking to Mueller…NOW.

I wouldn’t talk to him if he were Gog either.

Gog scares me.

It is not important, remember? Putin made a deal to make them available. But libs here said no.

Like i said, you think an indictment of some Russian hackers carries a hell of a lot of weight. They will never bother to fly to the US to stand trial, and Mueller knows it.

The first thing they would do, if they did come to the USA, would be do perform requests for a type of discovery called “graymail.” The US government would then be forced to disclose closely guarded state secrets, or drop all the charges.

So know, those indictments of Russia are just for show.

Hannity’s investigations really are irrelevant dont you think?

It’s funny because it’s obvious you arent even reading my posts. Parrot away…